CHAPTER 17

Ignore the mistake
***********************************************

Tae:oMG I think today I laugh aloot that's why I am feeling dizzy, Ok let's stop.

With jk and suji

Ken: are you fine babe?

Sj:ye-es, well mr.jeon can we have a drink together??

Jk:sorry I don't drink.

Sj:but I saw you having one!!

Jk:I mean i only drink with the One who pass my vibe.

Sj:o-oh(embarrassed)

Ken:well then excuse us Mr Jeon and enjoy (Fake smile and bow)

Then ken grab suji hand and took her somewhere

Ken:wtf was that??

Sj: what??

Ken:how can you ask another man for Drink when I am here with you...(angry 💢)

Suji:don't act like I was cheating on you and first you urself is the one who ask me out even after being in relationship with another Boy, so fuck it,(angrily stump her feet and left from there)

Ken:wtf is wrong with her(heavy sigh)

With tae :

Party is still going  on, guests are dancing on dance floor with there partner and suddenly someone tap on my shoulders and when I look back It was jk , suddenly i felt my cheeks burning up.

Jk:what's wrong kitten?? your face is turning red,(touch tae cheeks)omg you are burning, do you have fever?? Are you fine??(squeeze tae both cheeks)

Tae:I am fine(blush)

Jk:wait are you again going to faint??(panic)let me hold you properly so you won't fall.

Tae:what??

Jk:what!??u always faint whenever I am near you. Did you forget the first day we met??I mean after that night?? You were mmmh--____mhhhh,,

Jk couldn't finish his sentence when
suddenly tae put his palm on jk mouth to shut him. Tae one hand was behind jk head and one was shutting him and there Positions were making something else story

G:oh!my ,look at there(pointing towards TaeKook)

B:omg now he is dead cause no one ever try to even raise a finger to Mr Jeon and this Mr pretty boy just-

G:shut up!!!just look at them,,they r looking Soo cute, so powerful.

G:let me take a pic, let us also be famous (click pics)

With TaeKook:

Tae:ok ok you don't have to give me a whole detail!!it's embarrassing (unknowingly put his head on kook chest)

Jk:haha!!!get used to it, I want answer today as it's the last day.

Tae:................

Jk:I guess you need sometime.

Tae immediately nod

Jk:but you can't

Tae:what can I even expect from you (hit jk chest)

Jk:ouch that hurts baby!!

Tae:I should have hit you harder.

Meanwhile guests eyes were poping out of there shell Cause as much as they know jk and tae never met, maybe!!! And the jk who refuse to even have a drink with the millionaire daughter was laughing and flirting with a boy.

G:I am jealous ☺️

B:me too (look at g)

G:let's be partner for today then.

B:sure.

G2: are they couple??

G3:maybe, they looks Soo perfect and fine with each other.

Just by hearing there praises suji was on fire 🔥 out of jealousy. She wants everyone to talk about her only, to praise her only. But tae was getting on her ways Everytime From school time to till now.

Meanwhile with TaeKook!!

Mr Kim:Kim Taehyung, wth you think you are doing??and I am so sorry Mr Jeon from him, he is just a stubborn boy, plzz forgive---

Jk:no need to ask !!!!I don't mind it.

Mr. Kim: thank you Mr Jeon and you (pointing at tae)follow me.

Tae:what if I don't??

Mr Kim: you know very well.

Tae:(heavily sigh)

Then tae stand up and start to follow mr kim
But soon his head start to spin and he try to stand properly but couldn't and loss his balance and faint at the middle way.

Tae pov:

I was following this old man when suddenly I feel my head spin and I fell down. I can hear someone was calling me and Ik who It is, it's jk but I don't think I can stop him he want to come out now and I can't stop him.
God plzz don't let him creat a messs,plzz.

Slowly it was black and black
(Cause he faint)

Author pov:ik jk was a fate reader he was sure tae will faint ☺️🤦

With jk:

Jk:tae wake up, tae??tae??anyone call the doctor fast,,(panic)

___________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy 💜