LII. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢

Mulai dari awal

"Shh." Austin put a finest to his lips, pulling out Luke's flair gun. "Luke sent me."

"Where is he?" Natalie stared in fear.

"He's okay." Austin whispered. "He's back at my place, he wanted me to get you both."

"He was suppose to send a flair." Natalie spoke, she looked over her shoulder. Austin could assume Levi was behind the door, hidden.

"The woods are really dangerous at night, I didn't want anything bad to happen." he kneeled down on her level a little bit more. Luke had told him that Natalie was smart, that she was more protective over him and Levi then she was anyone else. She reminded Austin of himself, now more then ever. "I promise you, i'm telling you the truth."

She still seemed hesitant. "What's his favorite color?"

"What?" Austin was taken back.

"Luke's favorite color. He tells everyone his favorite color if he feels comfortable with them." she repeated, gripping the metal door. "What is it?"

Austin thought back to his walk with Luke, thinking about carrying him from the woods. He met Natalie's eye. "Silver. He said everyone thinks grey is the same as silver, but it's not. He says silver is better."

Natalie looked back, nodding as she opened the door. Austin was right, Levi was on the other side of the two. There was a mattress in the middle of the floor, the room itself seemed like a dirty basement. Levi sat on the edge of the mattress, staring at him. He was what he thought Natalie would look like, he looked similar to Luke. Only difference was, Luke's hair waved over naturally, Levi's seemed like it needed to be taken care of in order to have that flow, because it was matted up pretty bad right now.

"Hi." Austin looked down at him as Natalie shut the door.

He didn't say anything back, but that was okay.

"You have a place to stay? It's safe?" Natalie got his attention again, making him look back.

"It's a community, a pretty big one." Austin nodded at her. "It's safe, a big gate all around it to keep anything out. We have good people, and if they aren't good, they leave."

"Everyone says they're good people." she stared back at him. "Luke's too young to know the difference."

"I know." Austin nodded. "I guess I should word that differently. No one is good people, but we keep each other safe. We don't hurt people unless we need to in order to survive. Understand?"

Natalie glanced at his gun. Austin followed her gaze. "When we get to the car, i'll let you hold it. It's completely loaded, so if I try anything, you can shoot me."

"Why can't I hold it now?" she stared back.

"We could run into someone when trying to escape." Austin nodded to the door. "If you know how to shoot, you can hold it."

He knew she didn't, Natalie didn't move. "You have a car?"

"It's parked on the road, right past the woods on the left." Austin pointed to the opposite wall to let them know where it had been at. "You guys hungry?"

He saw Levi sit up a little more in the corner of his eye.

Natalie inhaled. "What if we don't like it there?"

"If you don't like it there, i'll bring you back and tell your Dad I kidnapped all of you, so non of you will get in trouble." he explained, but he really hoped that wouldn't be the case, because Negan would kill him for it. Natalie looked at Levi. "How are we feeling, troupes?"

It brought a grin to Natalie's lips, she appreciated his sense of humor in a horrible situation. "Okay."

"Okay." Austin repeated. "Do you guys need anything?"