C H A P T E R 3

Everyone is sitting around the camp eating breakfast as Shane and Rick comes up the group. Dad looks at me, mom, and Carl. He then looks at the rest of the group. Bailey sighs knowing what is bound to come.

"I think we should head to the CDC maybe they have some answers as to what's going on" Rick says looking at the group.

"I think we should try Fort Benning" Shane says. Bailey looks at her dad and he is shaking his head indicating that the CDC is probably the best option for the group.

Bailey thinks going to the CDC may help. On top of everything Jim had gotten bitten last night fighting the walkers off. The day before he went crazy scaring Bailey, Sophia, Carl, and the rest of the group.

Rick thinks that going to the CDC may have a cure.

During everything that had happened last night Amy got bit and died. Andrea ended up putting her down. Andrea didn't move from her sister through out the whole night.

As Bailey saw her only girl best friend dying she cried most of the night.

The only thing that Bailey could do was think about what her dad had said. Maybe the CDC is the best option for the group.

The group is burying there people and burning the other bodies. Every time someone went up to Andrea she would pull her gun on them.

Rick also didn't want to risk staying at the quarry in case walkers did end up coming back up here. They lost a lot of good people.

As the group is packing up all of their belongings to head to the CDC they try and figure out where everyone is going to ride. When they figure it all out Bailey ends up with her parents, Carl, Sophia and Carol.

The RV had stopped because the radiator had blown again. They fixed it fairly quickly and we're on the way.

Jim only seemed to be getting worse. So he decided that he wanted to be left by a tree.

They all pull out and start the journey to the CDC.  After what feels like forever they pull up to the building. Everything around them looks dead.

The group gets out of the vehicles and run up to the building.

She tries to open the door but it doesn't work. Bailey stands back beside Greyson.

As they bang on the door T-dog says "there's nobody here" Rick then looks at him.

"Then why are these shutter's down?" Rick asked. Bailey shakes her head slowly loosing hope.

Before Rick could do anything else. Daryl says "walkers" as he said that Greyson pushes Bailey behind him protecting her. As the group start shooting at them.

Daryl goes up to Rick and yells "you led us to a graveyard!" Everyone then starts yelling. Shane pushes Daryl back and Greyson ends up grabbing his older brother and pulling him back.

Then Lori looks at her husband scared for both of their children including Sophia. "we can't be after dark" she says looking at Rick.

"Fort Benning Rick. Still an option" Shane says walking back up to Rick.

"On what? No food. No fuel. That's 100 miles" Andrea says. Everyone looks at her. Then goes speaks up "actually it's 125. I checked the map" they then turn to look at Glenn after he said that.

"Forget about Fort Benning. We have to think of something now" Lori saying to Rick.

"We will think of something" Rick says looking back at the group holding his hand up.

As the group is heading back to the cars. Rick is screaming saying that he saw the camera move. Before they even make it back to the vehicles a bright light shines as the doors open up.