C H A P T E R 9

After the group got back from shooting Andrea and Shane went off to look for Sophia. When it started to get dark everyone went to bed. As Greyson said earlier he kept his promise.

They walk back to Greyson's tent. Luckily he didn't share one with Daryl. As soon as they lay down Greyson smashes his lips onto Bailey's. He then starts kissing down her neck. He tugs on her shirt and she leans up to take it off. He starts kissing her chest down to her breasts. He makes her sit up so he can unclip her bra. He kisses one of them while slowly massaging the other one.

He then kisses down her stomach her pants he slowly unbuttons them and pulls her pants off her.

"Grey. Please" she begs him. He teases her bit more and he pulls her panties off. Once they are off he moves his finger up and down her folds. When he slowly starts running his finger over her clit she moans out. He puts his lips onto hers so that she is quite. "please grey" she says again and once he satisfied how she is moaning mess he pulls off his shirt and his pants. Leaving him in boxers. He pulls them off and lines himself with her.

He slowly pushes his way in and starts moving in and out. "oh fuck baby. You feel so good" Greyson moans out. He starts picking up his speed a bit more.

"Greyson yes!" Bailey says as she is about come undone. "please don't stop baby you feel so good" she says as she moans again.

By the time she reaches her orgasm he soon follows after cuming in her. He slowly rides out there highs and falls to the side of her.

"That was amazing" Greyson says as her turns to his girl and kisses her. Bailey kisses him back and smiles against his lips.

Not long after Bailey slowly drifts off to sleep.

The next morning Bailey gets up and puts her clothes on. Greyson was already gone. She pulled her pants on and one of her hoodies. She pulled her boots on and walked out of the tent. She threw her up into a messy pony tail.

She sees Greyson and she sets down beside him. Lori hands Bailey a plate and she starts eating. She looks down at the plate and looks at the eggs. She couldn't find her self to eat them.

Bailey watches Glenn stand up and his face has no emotion. She gets concerned for one of her closest friends. She hasn't talked to him in a while but she knows that he will always be there for her. He walks past Greyson and Bailey.

"Um guys" Glenn says getting the groups attention. "So... The barn is full of walkers." He says to the group and everyone goes quite. Greyson gently pulls Bailey closer and wraps his arms around her. They all turn to look at Glenn. The group has yet said a word. It's seems like they are all lost for words trying to come up with what to say.

They all walk down to the barn and they hear the walkers moaning and growling. Waiting for something or someone to open the door.

Shane walks up to Rick after he looked into the crack of the door.

"You cannot tell me you're all right with this" Shane says to Rick. Shane walks past Rick.

"No I'm not, but were guests here. This isn't our land." Rick tells him. He abruptly turns around and shoves his hat back onto his head.

"This our lives!" Shane says raising his voice. Glenn looks at Shane.

"Lower your voice" Glenn says to him.

Then Andrea starts running her mouth. One thing is for sure Bailey cannot stand her. Ever since that incident on the road Bailey has wanted to beat the shit out of her.

Shane walks around and rubs his face getting mad because Rick says that they are not going to Fort Benning. Bailey has no idea why he wants to go Fort Benning. The world has gone to complete shit and them moving around in certain places isn't really helping much anyway.