C H A P T E R 4

As the group drives through the outskirts of Atlanta. They are on the highway when the RV stops. There are a bunch of cars. It's looks like a graveyard but with cars. Lori is looking around and the look in her face is terrifying. They all ended up getting out.

Greyson goes up to bailey and pulls her into a hug. When they pull away. They get told to go look around for and type of supplies that they can find. Greyson then pulls his girlfriend away so that no one can see them. He gives her a kiss on the lips and she quickly returns it.

As Bailey and Greyson approach a car she finds a bunch of food. They quickly pull it out. Greyson starts gathering it in a pile. Bailey looks in the glove compartment and finds cigarettes. She knows that Daryl and T-dog smoke. She has seen them before at the camp.

Meanwhile Rick is looking in the scope of his gun he sees a bunch of walkers. He then tells everyone quitely to get down. Greyson notices and pulls his girlfriend to the ground underneath a car. He puts a finger to his lips telling her to be quite. She whimpers which causes him to gently cover her mouth so that she doesn't cause attention to them nor the others.

When the walkers all pass or think that they have passed Sophia makes a noise as she tries to crawl out and she then ends sliding off underneath car and takes off running toward the woods. Rick quickly follows after the little girl. Greyson and Bailey quickly climb out from under the car that they were under.

Lori is frantic slightly yelling where Bailey is. When Bailey approaches her mother Lori pills her into a hug.

When Rick finally comes back he doesn't have Sophia with him. She ran off back toward the highway but she never makes it. Daryl, Shane, Glenn, and Rick run off back into the woods trying to find her but they don't have any luck.

As the group is waiting for the men to come back Bailey stays clunged do Greyson. Bailey doesn't want to let go and neither does greyson.

Bailey over hears Carol ask Dale "why are we all not out there looking? Why are we moving cars?" Dale looks up to her from the RV.

"We have to clear enough so I can get the RV. Now rhah we have the fuel we can double back" Shane comes up to them.

Carol is worried about her little girl not that any would blame them. Lori would be the same way if it were Carl or Bailey. But they have also had a bit more training than Sophia did. Bailey did anyhow. She used to go to the gun range with her dad and Shane when she was younger.

Bailey then sees her dad and Daryl come back up without Sophia. After telling the group that has taken down a walker Carol freaks out. They found out that it was no where near Sophia. They had cut the son of a bitch open.

The next morning the group goes back out to look for Sophia but Dale and T-dog.

Andrea is still popping off about a gun. She hasn't shut up about since Dale took it in his possession last night. Bailey has enough.

"Mom, dad I am so sorry about what I am about to say. Andrea if you don't shut up about your gun, when you get it back I will shove it so far up your ass you wouldn't know what had it you. Now please shut the hell and take something to defend yourself. Because I sure as hell ain't gonna help you." Bailey says yelling at Andrea and Greyson pulls her back into his arms.

Lori and Rick look at her and try to not to laugh neither does the rest of the group. Besides Dale and Carol. Bailey has never disrespected anyone. She wasn't going to start now. But she was just getting tired of Andrea bringing up the gun.

Carl then wants to go but Rick is hesitant about it. "dad just let him come. He needs to learn." Bailey tells her father. Rick then looks to Lori.

"Your call. I can't always be the bad guy when it comes to Bailey and Carl" Lori tells her husband. Rick eventually nods agreeing to let Carl come.