C H A P T E R 8

The next few days Bailey is almost healed which means she can finally sleep outside. She is going to ask her father if she can help look for Sophia. She knows that she is still technically I'm recovery but she wants to help find the little girl. Also she wants to get away from the house with Greyson alone.

Every since Bailey has been shot Greyson stuck by her side and she honestly thinks that she is falling in love with him. But she doesn't want to think that it is too early. She has never had a boyfriend and she is sure that Greyson has had plenty of girlfriends before. But that's in his past and it doesn't bother her. She could be the jealous type of girlfriend but it's the end of the world. Not much to get jealous about.

As Bailey is getting dressed. Hershel checks her wound once she has her clothes.

"It looks to be healing nicely. You can go out and roam around a lot more now." Bailey nods her head and smiles.

She then pulls her hair up in a pony tail and walks out the door

She then pulls her hair up in a pony tail and walks out the door. She sees the group standing by the vehicle checking a map that Maggie is pointing out to different places. She smiles at Greyson and he pulls her into a quick hug. She turns to look at her dad.

"Can I help look for Sophia dad? I'm healed Hershel just told me" Bailey asks Rick as everyone turns to look at her. Rick looks at Greyson and he nods.

"Well I don't see a problem with it." Rick says and then "but you stay with Greyson at all times. Greyson don't let my daughter get hurt" Rick tells them and they both nod their heads.

Bailey and Greyson then walk off toward the woods. As they get to the woods and get pretty far from the group, Greyson pushes Bailey gently on a tree. He puts his bow down. He smashes his lips onto hers. Bailey kisses him back in a slow and passionate kiss.

He starts thrusting his hips into making her moan out. Greyson covers her mouth gently and starts kissing down her neck. Bailey turns her head to give him more access. He smiles against her skin knowing that he has this affect on her.

"My turn" Bailey says as she starts kissing Greyson's neck making him groan quietly. He picks her up so that she can reach him better. As she continues kissing his neck they hear something moving towards them. Greyson puts Bailey back down and picks up his bow and waits until it comes out.

It's a walker slowly walking toward them.

"I got it" Bailey says as she walks past Greyson watches his girl walk toward the walker and she tries to stab it in the head but it knocks her to the ground. Greyson is quick to her side and grabs his knife and stabs it in the head. Bailey lays there trying to catch her breath.

"I had him Greyson!" Bailey says as she gets up. She then walks off looking for Sophia. Greyson follows behind her and grabs her arm.

"He could have bit you Bailey!" Greyson says raising his voice slightly. Bailey turns to give him a glare.