the end of november (pt. 2b)

slight sexual themes

hopefully it's not too much for those who aren't into that stuff cuz it's not an optional chapter. i promise it's very mild. love u guys <3

i walked behind sal, tracing his steps as he led us to his bedroom. he closed the door leaving the room completely dark. with no vision, i could only feel his hands settle onto my waist before pulling me into him. my eyes fluttered shut as my head swirled. there were no words to describe the feeling of being held up by sal's body- it was like experiencing a dream while awake. every time he touched me, i felt my consciousness waver, almost as if it were confused by the realm of existence it was experiencing. the sensations were too exhilarating to be real but too vivid to be a fabrication of the mind. i was no longer capable of planning out every second this interaction as i normally do. there was no saving myself from the anxiety of the unknown. i could only rest my mind in the hazy grey area in between fantasy and reality. forcibly letting my guard down, i left myself completely vulnerable. if it weren't sal, my autopilot might self sabotage and crash me into a mountain. but it was sal and vulnerability finally felt familiarly human rather than a foreign evil.

there was comfort in nuzzling my head into sal's chest like this. he was kind and selfless. he undoubtedly would support my weight while i floated in limbo. his energy was peaceful, however, there was also an intoxicating excitement kindled by the warmth of his body. i had always wondered how his frame felt underneath his clothes and now here i was- alone with him in his room, my arms wrapped around his neck. i rested my hand on his shoulder and gently felt the curve of his shoulder structured by bone blanketed in skin. sal's body radiated a warmth i craved endlessly. he was a dream to me but he was here- in front of me, in my arms.

slowly he pushed his body into mine laying me down on my back. with his body hovering above mine, he leaned down and softly kissed my forehead. then my cheeks, then my lips, then my neck. suddenly i felt the cold contact of his finger tips on my stomach as he held the hem of my shirt. "can i?"

i nodded before realizing sal couldn't see me. "y-yes." slowly, i felt his fingers graze my stomach as he lifted my shirt, stopping at my ribs. the bed shifted and i could feel him positioned between my legs. with such a stark contrast from the preceding icy contact, i could tell the warm weightless touch on my rib cage was the touch of his lips. i reached over to his bedside table for a switch, i knew he had a nightlight i just couldn't find it. click. a dim green light illuminated his face. "i just had to watch." i felt a smile creep up, "i had to see your face."

he laughed, "i feel shy now." he planted another kiss on my stomach, "i love kissing you though." his eyes closed as he continued kissing further. my breathing caught when he reached my belly button. his lips were touching sensitive skin that had never felt contact besides my own. his hands met mine, interlocking our fingers. "tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered into my skin. without objection, sal's lips met my hip bone.

slowly pressing deeper into the kiss, i could feel his tongue on my skin. my body twitched and i gripped sal's hands for support. i hummed as i exhaled, "s-sal, that feels good."

"oh yeah?" i could feel his heavy breaths against my skin as he spoke. "t-that's good. cuz i'm very nervous."

my eyes fluttered open to catch a glimpse of him between my legs, "me too."

his fingers left mine as he reached for the waistband of the boxers he had lent me. pulling down only slightly, his lips brushed my lower abdomen. "we don't have to rush it." he looked up at me with a soft smile and crawled up to lay next to me, switching off the nightlight. "y/n?" it was pitch black again.