The Attack

Colby's POV:

Sam and I were at our lockers when a high-pitched voice called out to us. I turn to only slightly shake in fear when I saw it was the she-devil herself. "Hey Sammy, I missed you the other day," she said as she leaned in to kiss him. I just looked down at my feet.

"Chelsea stop," I look up to see Sam stopping her from kissing him as he leaned back. "What's wrong Sammy? Don't tell me you don't miss my kisses?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Actually I don't," Sam said back. I then look down to see Sam intertwine our hands together.

I look up to see Chelsea with a face full of disgust. "Seriously him? The boyfriend stealer?" "Yes him," Sam replied with anger in his voice. "Not if I can help it," she replied. Chelsea then tried to attack me but Sam, who was still holding my hand, stood protectively in front of me.

"Don't you dare put a hand on him!" Sam protectively growled at her. She then scoffed and walked away. "Colbs, are you ok?" Sam asked as he let go of my hand and turned back to me. "I-I'm fine Sam. Thanks for protecting me." I said while slightly blushing. "No problem Colbs, after all, I did promise to protect you," He replied with a smile on his face.

Time skip to seventh period study hall

I was talking to Sam and the gang when I suddenly felt the urge to pee. I told the gang I'll be back after getting permission from the teacher. So I went to the bathroom and did my business. Once I came out of the bathroom, I heard a high-pitch voice call out to me.

I turn to see Chelsea running toward me. I then tried my best to run away from her. I ran into a nearby janitor's closet that was near my seventh period class. I decided to wait until she leaves so I can head back. I then whipped out my phone and texted Sam.

CB: Sam Help I'm In The Janitor's Closet Near Our Seventh Period Class! Please Hurry!

Just as I put my phone away, the door was suddenly jerked open making me jump in fear. I look up and my eyes widened in fear as I saw Chelsea standing in front of me. "Well, well, well look who we have here," she hissed at me.

I then began shaking and whimpering in fear. "You just had to ruin everything do you?" she exclaimed with anger. "I-I'm s-sorry," I replied with a shaky voice. "I was going to have Sam take me back but no he had to choose you over me," she said as she cornered me into the corner of the closet.

"Now you're going to pay!" she growled angrily at me. "N-no please don't hurt me!" I begged. She then slapped me on both sides of my face. Then she grabbed a fistful of my hair and aggressively slammed my face against the wall to which I ended up with a bleeding nose. Chelsea, who was still holding my hair, shoved me onto the floor and began to slap, punch, and kick me repeatedly.

My eyes widened in fear as I saw Chelsea grab a nearby broom. "N-no please!" I begged while crying and shaking in fear. "Too late!" she growled. I covered my head the best I could as Chelsea began hitting me with the metal part of the broom. Just then the door opened followed by a voice calling out to us.

Sam's POV:

I was talking with the guys about our work when I felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone to see Colby had texted me. "Guys Colby texted me I think he's in trouble. He said he's in the janitor's closet near study hall and he needs help."

"I bet it's Chelsea," Tara said in realization. My eyes widened at the possibility. "I got to go I'll be back," I told them. I asked my teacher for permission to go check on Colby since he wasn't feeling well. She then nodded an ok as she let me go.

I then ran all the way to the janitor's closet. Once I got there, I opened the door and I saw Chelsea hitting Colby with a broom. "Chelsea!" I yelled with anger in my voice. Chelsea stopped and turned to look at me.

"S-Sammy thank goodness you're here," she said. "For what? To see you beat up Colby with a broom?!" I growled at her. "It's not what it looks like Sammy. I was just defending myself, he was the one who wanted to attack me!" she growled at me.

I turn to see a beaten-up Colby sitting in a corner shaking and crying in fear. "Enough Of Your Lies Chelsea!" I yelled at her. "But Sammy-" "No, I don't want to hear it!" I growled back.

Colby's POV:

"Fine!" Chelsea yelled. Chelsea then turned to me, "You Are Going To Regret Ever Coming To This School!" she yelled at me. But before Sam could ask what she meant, Chelsea then raised the broom as I closed my eyes and covered my head the best I can as I waited for the impact.

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard a pang only to see Sam standing protectively in front of me while holding the metal part of the broom in his hands."I Thought I Told You Earlier To Not Put A Single Hand On Him!" Sam yelled at her.

"Does it look like I care? Besides you belong with me, you're Mine, not His!" she snapped back. "How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You, I Don't Like You!" Sam shouted at her. "It's All Because Of Him Isn't It? I Bet If He Wasn't Here You Would Still Be With Me!" she yelled at him.

"You know what Chelsea just leave!" he growled. "But-" "Leave!" he yelled at her. Chelsea just scoffed as she walked out of the closet. Sam then helped me get up from the floor. "T-thanks," I said as I hugged him while crying into his shoulder.

"Sh sh it's ok Colbs it's over now. Come on let's get back, class will end soon." Sam said as he wiped my tears away.

After school at Sam's house

Sam's POV:

Once we got to my house, Colby and I told the guys everything that Chelsea did. They were very furious. "I was thinking Colby and I can go see principal Smith and tell him what happened. I mean he has to believe us since Colby has me as a witness." I told them. They all agreed that it was a good idea.