Revenge Part 2

Colby's POV:

Time skip to a week later

This past week was the best week of my life. With Chelsea being temporarily gone, I was finally happy to be at school. Sam and I also hung out a lot as well. However, tomorrow Chelsea returns back to school and I'm terrified after the threat she gave me the day she was suspended.

The following day while Sam and I were at our lockers, a high-pitched voice called out to us. I turn only to slightly shake in fear as my eyes widened at seeing the she-devil herself in front of us. "What do you want Chelsea?" Sam growled as he protectively wrapped an arm around me.

"Nothing I just came to say I'm sorry for what I've done to Colby. Hope you guys can forgive me?" she said to us. Sam and I were standing there shocked at her words. Although I still don't trust her my mother told me never to hold grudges and to forgive those who hurt us.

"O-ok I forgive you," I told her with a small smile on my face. "Thanks, Colby."

Third Person POV:

With that Chelsea walked away with a smirk on her face. Now that she completed the first step of her plan, the next step was to stay on the down-low until she sees Sam has gotten close to Colby then she would approach and talk to him. Then when Colby comes near them she would kiss Sam in front of him. So it'll look like he has taken her back. That way Colby would hate Sam for leading him on and playing with his emotions.

Meanwhile, now that Chelsea has left them alone or so they thought, Sam and Colby have gotten closer and closer these couple of days. Sam would sometimes take Colby out for picnics at their usual picnic spot while Colby, with the help of the girls, did little things to win Sam's heart. Sam noticed that the more he hunged out with Colby, the more he grew feelings towards him.

Sam noticed he's been feeling things he's never felt when he dated Chelsea. He also noticed that he was never really that interested in girls before dating Chelsea. Like Colby, Sam first thought it was because he thought girls either wore too much makeup or were too stuck up. Now he's beginning to question his sexuality.

Time skip to the last week of Colby being a human.

Colby's POV:

It was now Friday and next week was my last week being a human. I'm planning on confessing my feelings to Sam before the last day. Somehow while sitting at my first period, I can't help but feel like something bad was gonna happen today.

Skip to them heading to third period

Sam's POV;

I was waiting for Colby at our lockers since he went to the bathroom. As I was waiting, Chelsea came up to me. At first, I thought it was weird, but I shrugged it off. "Hey, Sammy," she greets me with a smile on her face.

"Um hey Chelsea," I greeted her awkwardly. "You know I was thinking, why don't we give each other a second chance and date again since things are ok between us and all?" she asked me. "Um I'm sorry Chelsea but the feelings I thought I had for you are no more, for you see I like someone else," I said looking at her.

"Don't tell me, is it Colby?" she asked me. I just blush bright red as my face now turned into a tomato. "It is!" she said while still looking at me. "Ugh I bet you already liked him back when we were dating," she says with slight disgust in her voice. "Maybe I did so what?" I sassed back at her.

"Sammy, you can't be serious? How can you possibly like him better than me?" she sassed at me. "Well, Chelsea unlike you, who only has a heart of coal. Colby has a heart pure of gold." I retorted.

Chelsea looked behind me, so I turned to see Colby come our way. However, what Chelsea did next was unexpected.

Colby's POV:

As I walked back to Sam and I's lockers, I saw Sam talking to Chelsea. At first, I thought nothing of it so I just continued walking. I'm guessing Sam saw Chelsea look my way because as soon as he turned to see me, Chelsea turned him towards her and kissed him.

I felt my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I then ran to my locker, grabbed my bag, and ran out of the school. I ran to the abandoned beach mansion where I hid in a room on the second floor where I slid down a wall and cried onto my knees.

I can't believe I thought my blonde beauty will like me much less love me. I should've known that he still chose her over me. I guess I would have to turn back into a merman and marry Cassandra.

Third Person POV:

Little that our boys know that Tara, who was walking out of the bathroom saw Chelsea talk to Sam. So she quickly took out her phone and recorded everything.

Sam's POV:

My eyes widened as I immediately pulled away from her and turned toward Colby. "C-Colby! I can explain!" "Whatever Sam," he mumbled as he grabbed his bag and closed his locker. "Colby Wait!" I yelled as he ran but it was too late he had already run out of the school.

"What The Fuck Chelsea! " I yelled at her. "Don't tell me you didn't like it," she smirked at me. "No, I Didn't!" I yelled. "Thanks To You I Lost The Love Of My Life!" "Sammy why would you be with someone who's pathetic like him when you can be with someone like me," she replied with a smirk.

"Oh, I Don't Know Because I LOVE HIM!" I shouted at her. "Now Leave!" "But Sammy," she whined. "I Said Leave!" I yelled at her. She then scoffed and walked away. I then whipped out my phone and texted the chat.

S: Guys Meet Me At My Locker With Your Bags Quick It's An Emergency!

Moments later everyone showed up with worried faces. "Bro, what's wrong?" Corey asked. "Where's Colby?" Devyn asked as the others looked around. "Guys it's Chelsea," I spoke. "She came to talk to me while I waited for Colby to come back from the bathroom. She started asking if we could get back together but I told her no because I like someone else." I told them. "What else happened?" Devyn asked me.

"Well, I saw her look behind me with a smirk. So I turn to see Colby come our way but as I saw him she quickly turn me back to her and kissed me in front of him. Colby then grabbed his bag and left. I need you all to help me find him so I can sort things out." I explained.

We all then left the school in search of where Colby could be. I just hoped that he was safe and that he could forgive me.

Colby's POV:

As I was crying I heard footsteps so I quietly snuck out and hid behind the staircase as I saw Sam and the guys calling my name. I then quietly ran back to the room and hid my bag behind a bookshelf. As they were searching for me, I hid in many different locations in the mansion so they wouldn't find me. I wasn't ready to see Sam much less talk to him.

As soon as I saw them go outside the house, I took out my phone and texted the chat with me and the girls.

(CB): Colby (D): Devyn (T): Tara

CB: Hey girls I'm actually in the house. I was hiding in multiple places because I didn't want to see Sam much less talk to him right now. Think y'all can come in so we can talk?

D: Of course Colby

T: Do you want us to tell Sam?

CB: I guess, that way he would stop worrying about me. Just meet me in the room you guys went to first, the one with the bookshelf.

I then put my phone back in my pocket and ran back to the first room I was at first and waited for the girls to come.