First Date

Sam's POV:

I was furious at what Chelsea did to poor Colby. "What The Fuck Chelsea!" I yelled at her. "Oh don't be mad Sammy it was just an accident," She told me all innocently. "Stop Fucking Lying You Bitch!" Tara yelled. "Yeah, You Fucking Did That On Purpose!" Devyn also yelled.

"Well, what can I say? He deserved this and so much more," she growled. "No, He Doesn't!" I yelled at her. "Besides He Doesn't Deserve Your Fucking Hatred!" I blurted out. I then grabbed mine and Colby's trays dumped them out and ran out of the cafeteria in search of Colby.

I went to our lockers and I took his gym clothes with me. I then went to the bathroom and I saw Colby crying while trying to clean himself up. "Colby?" he turned and I saw his eyes were all red and puffy from crying.

"Here," I said as I gave him his gym clothes. He took them and went to the nearest stall and got change. He came out holding his dirty clothes. I then hugged him and he cried into my shoulder. "Hey, hey it's ok I'm here," I told him. Once he was calm we left and went to our classes.

Skip to afterschool

Once we got home I told Colby to shower because I had a surprise for him. Moments later Colby came out wearing his purple short-sleeve shirt and black jeans along with his black vans. Not gonna lie he looked hot.

I then drove us to a nearby park and I told him to close his eyes. Once his eyes were closed I got out and open the trunk and I took out a picnic basket and blanket and I quickly went and set it up.

I then walked back to Colby and opened his door and I took his hand and helped him out of the car. I closed the door and locked my car. "Can I open my eyes now?" he asked me. "Nope not yet," I replied back.

Once we got to the picnic I then let go of Colby's hand. "Ok Colbs, open your eyes."

Colby's POV:

I open my eyes to see a beautiful scene laying in front of me. "S-Sam what is this?" I asked him. "Thought I take you on a picnic as a way to make you feel better after what Chelsea has done to you," he replied.

I immediately blushed at how sweet and thoughtful he was. We then sat down and he took out two sandwiches, one for him and one for me, a bag of chips, and two cans of sodas. Once we ate our food we then began talking about our childhoods.

"Man Colby you sure were living the life," Sam said as he was looking at me. "Not really, besides my best friend Alex, I was more bored than amazed," I chuckled. " I see somebody is already happy," Sam said while smiling at me. I slightly blush as I smiled at him. "I am feeling a lot better. Thanks for the beautiful picnic Sam," I replied to him.

" No problem. Also, Colby when you ran from the cafeteria, the guys and I defended you. We were so mad at what Chelsea did to you that I had to go and check up on you," Sam said with a small smile. "But why defend me?" I asked him.

Sam then grabs my hands and says, "What do you mean why? Colby, you're sweet, gentle, kind, caring, funny, and you're overall amazing. Don't let anyone try to bring you down ok?" I then blush like crazy as I smiled at him. "Ok," I then hugged Sam and he hugged me. "Oh, Colby I almost forgot you want to come with the guys and cheer for me at my surfing competition tomorrow?" Sam asked me while releasing us from our hug. I nodded my head yes.

After the picnic, we went home and did our homework. After I came out from brushing my teeth, I texted Tara and Dev about my little date with Sam. They were really happy. Then I went to say goodnight to Addy and I told her how Sam was no longer dating Chelsea. Let's just say she was beyond happy and now she really wants me to date, Sam. Let's just hope our wish comes true.

Before going to bed, Sam even let me sleep next to him. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt Sam protectively place his arm around my waist as he pulled me towards him. I was crimson red but I felt happy and protected.