Loving You

When they made it back home they wasted no time getting into Miranda's apartment. Miranda quickly slipped out of her heels and began pulling her dress off. Ben rushed to take his suit jacket off as they made their way to her bedroom. Miranda was standing in her black lace bra and panties watching as Ben struggled to undo his button up shirt. She strutted over to him and undid his belt and pants just in time for him to finish taking off his shirt.

Once he was done he quickly cupped her face and kissed her passionately and sloppily. Miranda gripped his dick while he moaned and used one hand to undo her bra. Miranda let the bra fall to the floor and Ben firmly massaged her breast and nipples. Miranda moaned loudly as she stroked Ben's hard thickness.

Ben groaned as he quickly moved his hands down to her ass pulled her panties down. Miranda wiggled and let them fall just before Ben picked her up. They were now face to face and staring into each other's eyes as Ben backed up against the wall. He held her close as he kissed all over her chest and sucked on her nipples. Miranda threw her head back, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

Pregnancy had made her nipples so sensitive to touch that she was dripping and felt like she would cum any second now. Miranda kissed and caressed Ben's face as he declared his love for her breast with his tongue. But she began rolling her hips letting him know that she wanted more.

Ben quickly slipped his hand down to her center and groaned at how wet she was. It made his dick jump with excitement and he soon lowered her onto his dick. Miranda gasped and held him tightly as he moaned loudly and threw his head back against the wall. Ben dropped her on his dick slow and steady while Miranda rolled her hips. All that could be heard was their moaning, the wetness and steady rhythm of the love they were making.

Miranda squealed because Ben was hitting her g spot and she began to feel pressure building in her pelvic area. "Ben oh my—"

She couldn't finish what she was saying because she was overcome by the need to release the pressure. When she did a huge gush came rushing out. She squirted all over Ben's dick, down his thighs and onto the floor.

"Damn Miranda," Ben growled as he began to drop her harder and faster. He thought that was so erotic and sexy that he could make her squirt so much.

Miranda was still going and she was shocked because she'd never squirted so much before. She didn't even know that large amount was possible.

"Ben, Ben baby my carpet," Miranda whined, wanting to stop.

"I will clean the floor myself," Ben said refusing to stop and he kissed her sloppily as he felt himself about to cum.

Ben swiftly moved to the bed laying Miranda down. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to pump fast and deep. Ben rubbed her clit as he looked into her eyes.

"Cum for me baby please," Ben begged because he wanted her to cum first.

"Okay Ben, give it to me harder baby," Miranda pleaded.

Ben did as she asked and she began to squirt again and scream. Ben knew she was cumming as well because her walls were constricting his movement.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Miranda yelled and that's what Ben needed to let go of his own climax.

Miranda closed her eyes and smiled as she rolled her hips while Ben released his seed inside of her. When he was done he fell over to the side because although it was still small her belly was starting to take shape.

Miranda rolled over and threw her leg across him as she played with his chest hairs. Miranda smiled feeling satisfied and content which Ben took notice and loved the view. He felt the same satisfaction and contentment.

"We're getting married," Ben said sweetly.

"Yes we are and we're having a baby," Miranda stated.

"I never thought this would happen for me like this. I kind of thought I would just settle for someone I thought would be compatible and make it work. But being completely in love, getting married, and having a baby is a dream come true."Ben confessed.

Miranda smiled and rubbed his cheek. "I felt the same way but I'm so glad it's with you. And now we need a house because we can't keep doing two apartments."

"We can start looking tomorrow," Ben said as he kissed her hand.

Miranda got up and straddled Ben. She lifted up and pushed his dick inside of her before sitting back down. Miranda rocked back and forth slowly.

"I want a five bedroom house, with a big wrapped around porch, and a big front and backyard to match. I want a office and you could have a man cave...."

Ben couldn't hear anything she was saying because he was distracted by her casually pulling another orgasm from him. She was rocking back and forth while doing kegels on his dick. Miranda looked at Ben's face and could tell he wasn't listening.

"Benjamin Warren are you listening to me?"

"Miranda I hear you baby but I can't focus with you riding my dick."

Miranda stopped her movement, "I want an area specifically for a play/ game room. I also want us to have a huge walk in closet with a wash and dryer in there for convenience."

"So is she going to have to bring her clothes into our room to be washed?" Ben asked.

"No there will be another washer and dryer area in the house. I also want a large patio and deck, a pool and a garden."

"Sounds like we will have to buy land and build a house then Miranda," Ben said as he rubbed her belly bump.

Yeah we could do that and then have our wedding in the front or backyard," Miranda replied happily.

Miranda went back to riding Ben's dick and he was helping her bounce up and down. "Ben I'm about to cum again," Miranda said as she moaned loudly.

Soon she began squirting again getting the  bed spread soaked. "Why am I squirting so much, this has to stop."

Ben laughed as he continued to drop her on his dick. "No I love it when you squirt baby."

"Ahhhh shit," Miranda yelled as she came hard and Ben quickly followed.

"Well then you Ben Warren will also be changing the bed as well as cleaning the floor."

"I'm not the one squirting," Ben retorted.

"But it's your dick that's making me do it," Miranda refuted.

"Okay baby okay, I will clean up everything," Ben said as he held her close and rubbed her belly.