Friend's With Benefits

Miranda sat on her bed rolling her eyes as she tried to read her book in peace. She was distracted by the slamming of her neighbor's headboard  against the wall and the loud moaning that was coming from her neighbors apartment. She thought that she had a nice, luxury apartment but somehow the walls were still thin.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, shit Bennn," she heard a woman screaming through the wall.

The only reason Miranda even knew his name was because the girls that he brought home were always screaming his name. Anytime she saw him in the hallway she would just walk pass him and not pay him any attention. Ben would try to be polite but she just ignored him. She could tell that he was use to getting the attention of any woman he wanted and she didn't like how full of himself he seemed. Not to mention he was obviously a whore because there was always with a different woman at his door.

One day Miranda was walking to her apartment after coming from work and there stood a tall, skinny yet curvy woman at his apartment door. She had on a skintight red dress with glitter gold heels. Miranda sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked pass and as she began to unlock her door—

"Hey! Do you know if Ben is here? We were supposed to meet tonight and he hasn't answered my phone calls," the woman voiced her concern.

"No, ummm Ben and I don't actually talk to each so I have no clue," Miranda said nonchalantly before walking into her apartment.

Miranda didn't understand how these women cloud fall for him so hard when it was obvious he was seeing other women and didn't hide it. The sex must have been damn good for them to ignore the signs.

She had just come out of a five year relationship with the only man she'd ever been with and loved. The moment she found out he'd been cheating on her with other women she lost all respect for him and couldn't be with him anymore. Miranda always voiced that cheating was a dealbreaker but he proved that he didn't care. That's why she didn't have any respect for her neighbor and couldn't stand him even more for being the reason she couldn't be in her own apartment undisturbed.

"Ben, yesss,  YESS," the woman screamed.

Miranda groaned, threw her book to the side and placed a pillow over her head. It didn't help so she threw the pillow, got up on her knees and began to slam her headboard against the wall. Miranda was feed up with dealing with his obnoxious and loud behavior.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ahhhhh," Ben moaned.

Everything stopped and Ben and Anissa looked at each other hearing the loud knocking on his front door. Ben got up and threw his boxers on before hurrying to the door.  Ben snatched open the door and there stood his very short, full figured and thick neighbor who looked very angry.

"MUST YOU BE SO RUDE AND HAVE SEX SO DAMN LOUDLY? I'VE HAD A LONG DAY AT WORK AND JUST WANTED TO RELAX, BUT YOU AND ONE OF YOUR MANY WOMEN NEED TO QUIET THE HELL DOWN," Miranda shouted.

"Sorry but I love to end my day in pleasure and not have to be quiet about it. Maybe if you got some pleasure you wouldn't be so angry," Ben spat.

"I wouldn't be so angry if I had a more considerate neighbor. Keep it down or I'm reporting for noise complaints," Miranda said before rushing back to her apartment.

Ben watched as her short, curvy body swayed and then she disappeared back behind her apartment door. Ben closed the door and when he turned around, Anissa was getting dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed? You usually want to cuddle and talk," Ben asked.

"I don't want to talk this time, I'm ready to go home," Anissa said with an attitude.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked again trying to wrap his arms around her but she moved out of his grasp.

"I just heard you're neighbor say your many women. I felt you were probably seeing other women but she just confirmed it."

"How are you going to believe my neighbor that doesn't even know me."

"Because for what reason would she have to say that unless you were sleeping with other women. You always tell me you care about me and want to work on us growing but you can't help not sticking your dick on someone else. I keep convincing myself we can work because our sex is so good, but I guess that's all," Anissa said as she finished dressing and headed to the door.

"Anissa please, I'm sorry," Ben said.

"You can be sorry Ben, but I'm done. Thanks for the orgasm though," Anissa said before walking out of the door.

Ben groaned and smacked the door before walking back to the bedroom. He looked at his bed before snatching the sheets off the bed, throwing them in the washer and putting new ones on. Ben took a shower before laying down and just staring at his ceiling fan rotating. Ben had always been a ladies man but he was actually starting to like Anissa for more than just her body. She was an internal medicine doctor at Seattle Press and they had other things in common other than medicine.

"Thanks for ruining my night," Ben yelled through the wall.

Miranda laid there with a smirk on her face because she got some payback for all the times he disturbed her.

"You're welcome,"she yelled back. Ben groaned at her response and rolled over to go to sleep.