Compilation

Ben and Miranda couldn't get enough of each other. The rest of their time in Hawaii was mostly spent making love. Miranda bounced on Ben's dick as he sucked on her nipples tenderly. Every time she dropped on his dick it would touch her cervix. She'd never had her cervix touched so she didn't even know cumming from cervical stimulation was possible for her until Ben. As she rode his dick she rubbed her clit.

"Ben, ahhhh shit," Miranda yelled out in pleasure.

"Mhmmmm I love it when you ride it baby. Cum for me," Ben instructed in a sexy tone.

Miranda looked into his eyes as she rode him hard and fast. "Talk to me nasty Ben please, I'm almost there," Miranda asked.

"I love the way your pussy looks gripping my dick. Squirting and creaming all over this dick," Ben said as he slapped her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes, ahhhhh," Miranda screamed as she came hard.

Miranda fell forward onto Ben and planted her face in his shoulder. "Damn Benjamin," Miranda mumbled.

"We should've put a towel down on the couch. I feel your juices all over my ass Miranda," Ben said and Miranda laughed loudly.

****
Ben and Miranda decided to relax in their private pool. Miranda never learned to swim because her mother was over protective and sheltered her. So she held onto Ben as he moved around the pool. Soon her legs were wrapped around his waist and they were kissing passionately. Ben quickly pulled his swim shorts off and pulled her bottoms to the side and was pounding into her.

Miranda was moaning loudly and holding onto Ben as he held her in one arm, while gripping the side of the pool and pounding her hard and deep. Ben moaned along with her as he felt himself about to cum.

"Shit Miranda baby I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum."

"Ben pull out, PULL OUT!"

"Don't yell Miranda, aahhhh," Ben said as he pulled out and his cum shot up to the surface of the water quickly.

"See that's why you needed to pull out. You literally came hard enough that it didn't just float to the surface of the water, it shot up quickly," Miranda stated. Ben just gave her a stern look as he tried to remove it from the pool.

Ben and Miranda decided to get out of their suite and attend a luau. They had fun eating food and watching the different performances. Miranda got invited up to dance with the ladies and they showed her how to move her hips so that she could do the dance with them. Ben was watching intentionally as Miranda quickly mastered the dance, moving her hips rhythmically to the music. When the dance was done and Miranda came and sat back down Ben whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to have to buy you one of those outfits so you can dance for me like that when we get home," Ben said making Miranda gasp as she hit his shoulder and giggled.

****
It was finally time to go home and they had arrived to the airport. As they waited for their flight they walked around to shops and Miranda grabbed a large blanket to buy.

"Why do you need such a large blanket Miranda?" Ben asked.

Miranda looked him with her eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. Ben bit his lip and smirked as well as he took the blanket from Miranda and hurried to the cash register. When they got comfortable on the plane Miranda spread the blanket over she and Ben and he placed a neck pillow on her and himself. Once the plane took off and everything was settled, Miranda slowly moved her hand over onto Ben's thigh and began to massage it. Ben looked at her and then looked over at the man beside him that was asleep. Miranda massaged his manhood through his sweatpants until he was hard then quickly but discreetly pulled him out. Miranda wet her hand with her spit before putting it back and stroking Ben slowly but firmly. Ben's breathing became heavy and he gripped the side of his seat trying not to get loud. Miranda enjoyed the expressions that Ben was making which encouraged her to continue. She rubbed and stroked with skill until she felt his dick start to jump, letting her know he was about to cum.