Wake Up Love

Ben woke up and Miranda was laying on the side of him, snuggled up against him. He looked towards the double doors hearing the ocean crashing softly against the shore. Ben smiled thinking about their foreplay session last night and instantly became rock hard. He wanted to taste her but he said he would let her decide. But knowing Miranda, when she made a decision she stuck with it and that one foreplay session was amazing.

Ben slowly rolled Miranda onto her back, spread her legs then he moved under the covers and got between her legs. Ben groaned with his face close to her vagina, taking in her aroma. He gently kissed her inner thighs before he began to kiss her nether lips. Miranda moved slightly but didn't wake up so he slowly wedged his tongue between her lips and licked up to her clit. Miranda's body jerked in response and Ben began to suck on her clit slowly.

Miranda let out a soft moan as she woke up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at Ben slowly feasting on her pussy with his eyes closed. Her moans increased as he licked from her vaginal opening up to her clit repeatedly. Miranda began rubbing his head and slowly circling her hips to feel more traction against his tongue. Ben stuck his tongue out and thrusted into her deeply. Miranda gasped and began squirting into his mouth but he didn't stop. He took his right hand and rubbed her clit as he continued to thrust his tongue as deep as he could go. Miranda was now holding his head with both of her hands trying to bring him as close as possible. 

Ben moaned as he continued to pleasure Miranda. The vibrations from Ben's moaning, thrusting his tongue and rubbing her clit was quickly sending her to climax.

"Ben, Ben baby, ahhhhh," Miranda screamed.

She had never received oral like this before and it was blowing her mind. Miranda's clit was so swollen from pleasure that she needed her release soon so that she could have some relief.   Ben inserted two fingers into her vagina as he sucked tenderly on her clit. Miranda's walls began to contract around his fingers as he pressed on her g-spot. Miranda moaned  loudly as Ben sucked on her clit and brought her to her orgasm. Ben continued to eat her out but she began to squirm.

"Ben baby, okay I can't take anymore."

Miranda tried to move away but Ben wrapped his arms tightly around her thighs. "Baby don't run from me, you taste so good," Ben groaned.

Miranda came again and laid there with her legs shaking and a fist full of sheets in her hand. Ben moved up beside her and laid on his back. He pulled her to him, "come here," he said moving her to straddle him. He took her by her hips and moved her until she was hovering over his face.

Miranda bit her lip and moaned, "Baby you just ate me out, my clit is still throbbing," Miranda whined.

"One more time baby, I can make you cum without touching your clit," Ben said kissing her inner thighs.

Miranda bit her bottom lip and rotated her hips because she did want more. Ben rubbed her ass as he stuck his tongue out and licked the opening of her vagina.

"Ride my tongue Miranda," Ben instructed.

Ben stuck his tongue out and Miranda eased herself down, moaning at the warmth of his tongue. Miranda started slowly bouncing up and down. This was one of the most erotic things she'd done and it reached another level as soon Ben started rubbing her booty hole, she moaned loudly and started bouncing faster. Ben used both hands to rub her backside and her clit.

"Oh my gosh Ben, oh my gosh I'm about to cum," Miranda squealed.

Miranda's walls contracted around his tongue and she started squirting profusely. Ben's mouth was filled and he quickly gulped it down and wanted more the way he rubbed her clit faster. Miranda screamed, cumming hard on Ben's tongue then falling back on the bed. Ben rubbing her thighs as he watched her body shake from her orgasmic high. Ben rubbed up and down her folds and clit, making Miranda jerk and moan. He took her foot, pulled her closer and massaged it while he slowly fingered her. Miranda reached over and began stroking his dick until they came together.

Ben was kissing her lips and breast when she felt her stomach growl. "Ben I'm hungry," Miranda expressed while rubbing his head.

"Miranda baby we haven't had actual intercourse yet," Ben replied licking her nipples.

"Well you Benjamin Warren have been feasting on my pussy for the last hour. But I want food....then we can have sex, please," Miranda said.

"Well I can order breakfast and it should take 30 minutes. That's enough time to have another session, maybe with my penis in you this time," Ben said getting up and ordering their food.

Ben walked over to the couch, sat down and stared at Miranda who was staring back at him from the bed. Ben gave her a sexy look as he stroked his long, thick penis. Miranda smirked as she spread her legs and began rubbing her clit and rocking on her fingers. They watched each other masturbate for a minute before Ben quickly got up and walked back over to the bed.
Miranda looked at him with lustful eyes as he rubbed his dick up and down her folds, getting it coated in her juices.
Ben took his time as he eased his way in and Miranda threw her head back into the pillows as she fisted the sheets. Ben pushed in until his dick was completely inside of her. He paused because Miranda was so tight and he didn't want to cum prematurely. He started thrusting slowly as he stared into her eyes and he knew that he could do this with her for the rest of his life.

"Ben you feel so good inside of me," Miranda said sweetly as she gripped his ass to keep him deep inside of her.

"You do too Miranda, best I've ever had," Ben said stroking fast and deep.

They tongued kissed hungrily as Ben continued dropping his dick deep inside of her. "Yes Ben just like that baby. Give it to me deep and hard please," Miranda begged.

Ben placed his weight on her and Miranda gripped his back as he stroked faster. Miranda felt pressure in the pit of her stomach as she felt her orgasm begin to course through her body.

"Ben I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Miranda squealed.

Ben moaned into her neck as he pumped into her repeated until he felt himself about to cum. He quickly pulled out and spilled onto her lower abdomen. Miranda moaned happily and squirmed from the pleasure high she was on. Seconds later there was a knock on the door.

"Perfect timing," Ben said kissing her lips and getting up to get there food.