Make me Yours (12)*

5.1K WORDS!!!!
Takes place 3 years after the girls and eddie graduated. ('86)

Welcome to Smut Airlines, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the wild ride. Hope to see you board again soon! ;)

THINGS BETWEEN ME AND EDDIE WERE KIND OF AWKWARD since we made out on his couch, and he was practicallly undressing me before he decided to stop and leave me high and dry. Robin was loving our tension, hoping that it would just be more than a 'fake relationship', since we already made it to second base regardless of the rules we set.

I didn't mind going that far with Eddie actually. I started to grow fond of the boy, and everytime he touched me i got this warm and happy feeling. I swear i could feel fluttering in my stomach from a simple touch by the boy. That feeling only started to grow when the awkward patch passed.

After small hangouts with friends or anything that me and Steve would end up both being there, Eddie and i would dissapear into the bathroom to make out, or get frisky with eachother, or we would go back to my place and do everything but have sex. Sometimes when the people would get overwhelming or we just got tired of talking with our friends, we'd go to his van, maybe hotbox, but it somehow always ended with me on top of Eddie kissing him like it would be the last kiss we were ever going to have in our lifetime. It was merely for entertainment to contrast from the boring atmosphere. Everyone could see it too.

It was me talking with Steve, Nancy, Jonathan, and Eddie in a small circle with a couple other people from Highschool. It was a small get together for some of the class of 86'. A couple of girls and guys in the cirlce we just so happened to be standing in, mentioned that they knew some of us from class, and some through mutual friends. The conversation started to get uninteresting when they started talking about some sports and other shit guys talk about. That left Nancy to go find Robin as her boyfriend was merely interested in the conversation. Steve was interested in the conversation because his failed sports dreams. He kinda fell of when he graduated, hence why he's here at the grad party. Hell he didn't even graduate with mine, Robin and Eddie's class but him and Robin are attached to the hip, so wherever she goes, he's invited.

Eddie grabbed my hand leading me away from the conversation. Gratefully, i gripped his hand, interlocking our fingers. Snaking throug people with a toothy grin, Eddie said his 'sorry's' and 'excuse me's' as he slammed the door shut to the upstairs bathroom of whosever house this was. My back immediately hitting the sink, i swiftly lifted myself onto the counter top, wrapping my arms around Eddie's neck and his around my waist.

Placing a chaste kiss on my lips, i tangled my fingers into his hair. He wasted no time slipping his tongue into my mouth right over mine. Pulling me close, arching my back making my chest flush against his. His hand traveling from my waist to the wire of my bra, he cupped and groped my boob as his other hand held the side of my face with his thumb resting on my cheek.

"Your beautiful, you know that?" A smirk forming at the corner of his lips.

"Shut up." I said looking up as he kissed my neck. Panting as he kissed on my sensitive spot. "You can't say stuff like that, against the rules remember?" I said basically panting to keep myself from making any noise. "Fuck the rules, baby."

I contemplated his words for a second. "Fuck it." My hands traveled down to his belt buckle, tugging at it. "If you wanted me, you could've just said that." Eddie spoke with a slight teasing tone. I looked him in the eyes halting my movements again, looking into his eyes. "Is this okay? Are you okay with this?" He brought his head back from my neck. "Amelia, you can do whatever you want to me." He put his lips back on mine as i undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down a little, palming him through his underwear.