Broken Rules (9)

4.3K WORDS!!!

THIS CHAPTER IS PART TWO, TO THE CHAPTER 'FAVOR'

If you remember Tina from season 2, good. That's Steve's new girlfriend.

This chapter will be significantly longer than any other chapter in the book, im sorry if it gets boring reading all the words but i wanted to make this longer so there wouldn't be so many parts; but i do not intend to finish this mini series in this chapter. There will be a part three.

This is not read over- so there may or may not be spelling errors. Enjoy ;)

I WOKE UP TO THE PHONE RINGING, I rolled over to answer it, but the ringing stopped resulting me to roll over and go back to sleep. As i was closing my eyes, again the phone started to ring. Groaning i rolled over and reached for the phone, answering it.

"Hello?" I rubbed my eyes and moved all the flyaway hairs from my face, still squinting not being able to fully open my eyes. "Hey! So when are you coming over!?" A loud girl started yelling into the phone, I immediately recognized her as Robin. I moved the phone from my ear, holding it out as far as possible until she stopped yelling like a lunatic at 7am. "When i wake up Robin. Give me 3 more hours." I said laying down, the phone slipping from my hand as i slowly started to drift back to sleep. "Amelia! You said you'd be here early. Steve's coming and so is Nancy because they wanted to hang out since they'll be busy later on. So be here early!" I groaned again, only louder so she can hear me over the phone. "3 hours Robin. 3 hours!" I said moving the phone to hang up until she spoke again. "Okay whatever. Just bring Eddie, Steve is bringing miss cabbage patch." She yelled through the phone again.

Jesus Christ, what's with people being so energetic and happy in the morning.

I hung up and went back to sleep.

WHEN I GOT UP THIS TIME, I decided to shower. I let the mediocre water hit my body, soaking in the warm yet cold feeling. Once i washed my hair and body, i got out and got dressed into some high wasted jean shorts, a navy blue button up that i tucked into the shorts, as once it was tucked in; i unbuttoned some of the top buttons to see my white tank top, and some washed out and live in, white chucks.

I brushed my hair and blow dried it since i didn't want wet hair. I tied some strands back into a half up half down style, pulling some framing hair to the front. I grabbed my bag and got in my car and drove to Robins.

here's a photo reference to her outfit, just incase some of you can't picture it.