Kiss Me (6)

2.4K WORDS!!

SOMETHING ABOUT HIM DIDNT sit right with me. I trust Dustin, Lucas, and Mike but sometimes their judgement is wrong. Just like today when they told me that their new bestfriend is Eddie the FREAK Munson. Emphasis on the freak. He was a horrible influence and definitely had no business being near 14 years olds, freshman at that, him being a super super senior, something i was also not very fond of being that im also a senior and Dustin's sister. I've always felt maternal to those boys, they've been through hell and back and any chance that I got to make things right and better for those boys, I was gonna do everything in my power to do so. I love those boys with everything. I just wish Will and El were here, i've always loved them. Max however stopped reaching out and talking to me once the whole Starcourt thing happened, needless to say...I will protect these kids with my life and if having Dustin, Lucas and Mike stop being friends with Eddie i'll make that happen.

"DUSTIN IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS down her in 5 minutes so help me I will leave you here." My brother was never able to manage time properly, and i was patient for the first 45 minutes, but sitting on this couch for almost an hour when we were supposed to be at school 20 minutes ago, has really started to push my buttons. "Give me a damn minute Amelia!" Dustin said stumbling down the stairs putting his shoes on. I walked out the door, keys in hand and got in my car. Once he got in, i pulled out speeding my way to the Sinclairs since they live down the street. "Hey bud!" I yelled as i spotted Lucas in his varsity tracksuit for our basketball team, looking at his watch. "Your late Hendersons!" I rolled my eyes. "Tell that to Mr. Cerebro over here." I said looking to Dustin in the back pointing at him with my thumb.

Once Lucas hopped to the back I made my way to the last stop, the Wheelers. Mike was standing in an awkward position as he waited looking exactly like Lucas, looking at his watch. "Hey Mike and Ike! Get in the car before we're later then we already are." He rolled his eyes and jumped in the front.

Once i pulled in the lot, Dustin jumped out the car and grabbed Mike. "Bye Lia, see you later! We're gonna go find Eddie before the assembly. Love you!" Lucas got out the car making his way to the gym so he can change into his practice gear for after the assembly. I stopped my car and got out and prepared for slowest day of the week. Monday.

AFTER SCHOOL DUSTIN GOT IN my car and started driving home as he told me about his day. Mike and Lucas' moms came to get them today so I didn't have to drop them off.

"Today Eddie made this really cool plan for his campaign and we're gonna start tomorrow. So after school tomorrow-" I cut him off, looking at him. "Do you think it's the smartest idea to be hanging around him? I mean I know he's your friend but i don't think it's the right idea to actually be his friend. I mean you know I knew hi-" "Amelia! I know you two had a history but still i don't care! He's not even a bad guy, and im not going to stop being his friend." I looked at him and back at the road, and at him again and back to the road. I shook my thoughts out about Eddie and decided to trust Dustin's judgment. "Okay fine. What about tomorrow after school?" I asked letting him finish his previous started statement.

"Tomorrow after school your gonna have to get me at 8 after a game of DnD." I sighed very loudly looking at him, "Alright, whatever."

AS ME AND THE BOYS pulled into the lot and parked, we all walked on campus together. "Hey Henderson!" a curly haired boy said to Dustin as he pushed im foward slightly. I look over and saw Eddie. "Hello to you too Lia. Looking good as always." He spoke with a wide smile on his face as he slung his both his arms over either Henderson.

eddie munson [one shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें