⚠️ WARNING I SUGGEST YOU READ ⚠️

This book has contains mature content including sex, mention of rape, violence, abuse, use of profanity and gore. If you find yourself feeling uneasy with any of those topics I suggest moving on to a book more suitable for you!

This book was made for my ladies of melanin but my non poc are always welcomed to read! It is a interracial book meaning the mc is a black woman with a white man. If you are not into that kind of thing you that is ok, you are more than welcome to leave. No need to leave hate in the book because of something you're not into!

I do have two pictures up of both mc's, if you do not like them no need to be rude imagine whoever you please!

This book is not a trope of any sorts!

If you're underage reading this book especially at 12/13 and you out yourself telling me your age that's a automatic block.

This book was not made for you to like my characters rather you do or don't! I do not write with the intent to make any of them perfect. It would be boring if there wasn't a imperfection within each character. This book is an emotional roller coaster so be prepared because I love pulling at the heart strings. And if you're one of those people that like to skip to the smut DO NOT ‼️The build up (which is important to the story) won't be as exciting, trust me on this!

As I have said before I'm going to say it in the warning! Please do not pretend that we don't know the main female character is black, stop questioning her blackness talking down on her blackness or calling her dumb because she doesn't fit into that perfect little box you have in your head of a black woman! Make sure you actually read the book carefully to understand why my characters act the way they do! It's aggravating that I wrote this book for my own people just for some to put her down for her because she has a gentle personality.

Black women are allowed to be and should be allowed to be gentle, caring, loving, curious, imperfect and all of thee above without someone saying something about her black card or blackness. Yes I have made a joke or two but nothing compared to the ones I've seen. It has been way too many times where I had to delete extremely insensitive comments. Stop the Queen shaming!

This is your only warning, moving forward I won't tolerate nonsense and if I happen to come across a insensitive or a hyper aggressive comment you will be blocked.

Constructive criticism is welcomed! Don't be shy call me out on my spelling errors or grammar mistakes I really don't mind.

The beginning of the book was inspired by the manga under the oak tree!