Chapter 14: Where Am I?

One More Hour
~ Tame Impala

"Just a moment
Right before all the song and dance
Wasn't brave enough to tell you
But there aint gonna be another chance

Its not long until
And everything's still
The minutes are racin'

Whatever I've done
I did it for love
I did it for fun
Couldn't get enough
I did it for fame
But never for money
Not for houses
Not for her
Not for my future children
Until now...

How could I love again?
How could I ever ask for more?
And to the road ahead
Into a life I can't ignore"

How could I love again?How could I ever ask for more?And to the road aheadInto a life I can't ignore"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER 14: WHERE THE FUCK AM I

"Five, how did who find you?" She watched from around his arm as he took out a piece of candy and unwrapped it. He pulled a blinking device out and stared at it. "She's good." He muttered.

He dropped it and smashed it under his shoe. "The woman I used to work for. The Handler." The boy sighed and stared at the canister. "Jesus." He opened it and flipped it upside down, something falling into his hand. "A fortune cookie?" Nadine asked as the boy cracked it open and read the paper inside.

"Time marches on... or does it? Rain Quail, Rm 12." The girl read out loud to them, tilting her head. Nadine turned to Five whose eyebrows were furrowed. "I have to go." He commented, crumbling up the paper and stuffing it in his pocket.

"Um, not without me." She responded, shaking her head.

"I need you to be safe." He shook his head as he looked around her, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I'm the safest I can be with you. Every time I've gotten really hurt, it's been away from you." Nadine grabbed onto the boys arm to try to convince him.

Five thought for a second, looking up and meeting eyes with her. He sighed as he watched her eyes beg him to say yes. "Okay, but don't say anything. And don't do anything. Just stand there and look pretty."

Nadine cracked her knuckles with a smile. "I think that's doable." Five smirked at her with squinted eyes before grabbing onto her and blinking them to the hotel. When they walked out, she stumbled slightly. He grabbed her upper arm to help her stand.

The boy pushed her behind him as he walked towards the room. "Five, I've been waiting for you." A woman called from inside it. He took one more glance at Nadine before walking inside. The girl followed him closely behind, tucking her hands behind her back. Her hair tickled her arms, reminding her that she definitely needed to get a hair cut soon.

ONE MORE HOUR |1| FIVE HARGREEVESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें