Chapter 9: Our Little Psycho

When The Sun Hits
~ Slowdive

"Sweet thing, I watch you
Burn so fast, it scares me

Mind games, don't leave me
Come so far, don't lose me
It matters where you are

As the sun hits, she'll be waiting
With her cool things and her heaven
Hey, hey lover, you're still burning
You're his song, yeah"

As the sun hits, she'll be waitingWith her cool things and her heavenHey, hey lover, you're still burningYou're his song, yeah"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER 9: OUR LITTLE PSYCHO

Wednesday, 8:15 am
"Three days?" The five of them sat around the academy's main room. "That's what Five said." Nadine was laid out across a couch, her eyes closing slightly from fatigue. "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part of how soon." Klaus spoke as he sat down on the floor in front of Nadine.

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed but Fives a little..." Allison started before whistling and spinning a finger near her head. "Our little psycho." Klaus laughed out. Nadine chuckled lightly, shaking her head.

"He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse from happening those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Luther defended the boy, making Nadine smile. "That's why they were after him?" Diego asked from the couch across from her. "Yeah."

"Nady, do you know anything more?" Klaus questioned while he turned slightly from his spot to look at her.

She sat up and cleared her throat, putting a hand over one of her knees. "All I know is that I was sent here to help him stop the apocalypse. To help you guys." Allison tilted her head as she stared at the girl. "Sent to us? Like, what? An angel or something?"

Wren grimaced from behind Nadine. "You can't tell her until you can trust her." The living girl scratched the back of her head and smiled awkwardly. "I think I should wait until Five gets back to explain that. He's better at it than me. Words get into my head and they just kinda spin around without stopping."

Klaus and Diego nodded, already forgetting the topic. "What did Five even see?" Allison switched the subject. Everyone looked at Nadine who waved her hand towards Luther, not wanting to speak for her new friend.

"Uh, apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He clicked his tongue and sat in silence for a second before standing up. Nadine rolled her eyes at the man. Luther walked into the middle as he spoke. "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research-"

"Wait, what?" Allison asked. Everyone spoke to him at the same time, rejecting the first step to the plan. "You can take the boy off the moon but you can't take the moon off the boy." Nadine nodded as she spoke and closed her eyes. Klaus turned around and chuckled at her. "I think you need some sleep." She hummed in response.

ONE MORE HOUR |1| FIVE HARGREEVESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें