"Thank you, ma," Avni said, giving her a small smile.

.
.
.
"Avni, come I will drop you there," Neil said, sitting inside his car.

"No..its okay I myself will go there," Avni denied.

"I said na come, I will drop you." He said sternly, not leaving any room for her to argue.

"Okay," She said, getting inside the car, not before giving a slight smile to Harry, who opened the door for her.

"Okay, so tell where you have to go," he asked, reading some of his emails once she settled inside the car comfortably.

Now, what should I tell him. Where I have to go.

God, please help me.

Why are you making things more difficult for me than it really is.

Why??

"Avni, what happened?? Tell where you have to go, " Neil asked, upping his lashes at her, not hearing her answer.

"Umm..noth...nothing I have to go college," Avni replied nervously, stuttering a little.

College will be the right option.

I will take a cab from there after he leaves.

Yeah, it will be okay. Right!

Sitting inside the car, she glanced at the message again, which Dr Chopada sent her and but then put it on her handbag, hearing him.

"Um..Avni," he said

"Yeah," she replied, staring at him.

"Aa.. actually today I have to go to a business party so you also have to accompany me. If you dont have any problem, " he said nervously, scratching his back neck.

"Okay, I will come," she said, making him smile brightly, but he  quickly hid it and maintained his cold face .

Avni was sitting while glancing outside, fidgeting with her fingers nervously. She don't want to lie, but right now, the situation is not in her favour and also she don't know how to tell them or him.

What will be his reaction after knowing about her health??

Will he be worried for her, or will he feel pity on her?

Will he even be affected by it?? Or will he feel happy that finally he can live his life freely? With the one he wants.

Yes, he's behaving well with her, but it doesn't change the truth that he hates her, that she's just a burden on him, and he's doing all this for his family, not for her.

To be honest, she doesn't want to force him to do anything for her, and maybe it was also one of the reasons why she didn't tell him about her health.

Being an over thinker, there were many questions roaming in her mind, but she didn't know the answers. She only knew one thing that she didn't want to hurt anyone like always. She want them to be happy, with her or without her it doesn't matter. For her ,their happiness is what matters the most.

"Avni"

"Avni"

"Avni"

She came out from the train of thoughts hearing him calling her.

"Ye....yes??" She asked, turning toward him ,upping her lashes licking her lower lip.

"We reached . Are you okay? You look lost?? I have been calling you for the last 10 minutes. " He asked her

"I...i am okay." Saying this, she hurriedly got down from the car, taking her handbag, making him frown, but then he asked the driver to move.

Avni took a deep breath seeing his car moving.

What happened to her?? She's behaving strangely.

Neil frowned, sitting inside the car when he heard a ping.

He looked toward his phone, but it was not from his. Looking beside, he found her phone lying on the car seat.

Oh! she forgot to take her phone.

Picking it in his hand, he asked his driver to reverse back when he again heard her phone.

Lowering his lashes, he saw a message popping in it. He was going to open it but stopped.

I should not be peeking in her phone without her permission.

He put her phone beside him when Harry informed him that they had reached.

Getting down from the car, he reached near the gate when a guard stopped him.

"Sorry sir, but college is closed," he informed him

"What ?? But my wife just came here, " Neil said

"Um...sir, you must be misunderstanding as college is closed from the last 15 days as students are on preparation leave." Guard said

"But... okay," he wanted to argue but then stopped and sat inside the car.

Where did she go?? Why did she lie that she needed to go to college? What is going in her mind.

He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself, and asked Harry to drive to his office.

.
.
.
.
Avni, on the other side, entered inside the hospital where Mr Chopada was waiting for her.

"I am sorry actually I got late," She said

"It's okay, Dr. Dayal has come some times before only from his company, and I have explained everything about you and also have given him your all reports. Now come, " Dr Chopada said

"Okay, Dr...." Avni said

"Avni, how many times I have told you to call Rohan. Why Dr or Dr Chopada yarr. It makes me feel too old, you know, " he said to lighten her mind as he knew that she must be tensed about her health and now this new doctor.

"Dont worry, everything will be fine. He's one of the best doctors in India. He will definitely help you." Rohan said once they reached outside his cabin , seeing her staring down, fidgeting with her fingers being nervous.

Hearing, she gave him a slight smile, and both entered inside the cabin, not before knocking and hearing come in.

Entering inside the cabin, Avni saw the Dr standing there facing his back toward the door but dont know why it felt like she knew him.

"Dr. Dayan, I told about the patient, right? Here she is, "Dr. Rohan said when they both entered inside the cabin.

"Yeah...hello Ms Mehta, please have a seat," He said, keeping his file on the table and turning toward them only to get shocked.

"Avni," He whispered, but it was heard by her making her look up only to find the floor slipping under her feet.

"Y... you," She murmured shockingly.

So here's the update. I hope you will like it. I am sorry for not replying to your comments on the previous chapter as I was busy and didn't get time to come online but will reply to them soon.
So tell me, what you About Avni is, is she right in her place?? What do you think Neil gonna do?? What do you think about him? And lastly, who's this new doctor? Why did Avni get shocked seeing him?? Share your views about them.
And yeah, please suggest your suggestion. I will definitely try to put it. So see you guys in the next update till then. Stay safe and blessed. May god fulfil all your wishes.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Aditi.