....10•◍✧*。

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun awkwardly cleared his throat with a forced smile plastered on his face as he stare at Beomgyu. "Let's think of a plan to make Noona forget about that punk."

"Yeah. Anyway congratulations dudes! I'm happy for you both."

"Yeah! At last!"

"Yeah finally."

"Wait a minute, am i missing something?" Yeonjun asked looking like a dumb as the others stare at him.

"Obviously."
______________

"That was fun." Jungkook laughed, fixing his winter gloves before turning around and gasped in surprise.

"For you." Charlie smiled, handing him a huge adorable stuffed bunny.

" Charlie smiled, handing him a huge adorable stuffed bunny

"Wow, it's so adorable." Jungkook smiled as he took the bunny from the younger.

"Yeah..but I disagree."

Jungkook frowned before looking up at Charlie. "Why?"

"Well... because you're the most adorable bunny i have ever seen." The brown haired boy replied. " There's nothing more adorable than you." He added in a whispered as he lean his head out to Jungkook who blushed and immediately looked away, stepping away from him while clearing his throat as he look around to see if anyone was staring at them.

"W-we should start leaving." The older quietly stuttered while blushing red like beetroot.

Charlie smiled and started following him. "Why? we only just came. There are so many things we haven't done yet."

Jungkook nearly choked and started causing it on his dirty mind before turning around to look at the boy who was laughing at him.

"Yah..eonje geureotge eodeotseupnikka?" He asked looking at the younger in surprise.

(Hey..when did you get so bold?)

Charlie chuckled with a smile on his face before looking into the older eyes with seriousness and said. "I have no idea what you just said."

Jungkook just groan in return and deadpan.

They spent an hour in the arcade before heading to the theatre, Charlie got their ticket and bought a bowl of popcorn while Jungkook bought a coca-cola and one for Charlie.

"What's the name?" Jungkook asked as Charlie observe the ticket. "The mommy tomb of emperor dragon. Wow that's such a title." Charlie chuckle as they both went in and began looking for their seat before sitting down.

The theatre was deadly silent as the movie started the only source of light was coming from the huge screen. Few people gasp from time to time while some just laugh and stare at their partner, e.g Charlie who couldn't get his eyes off Jungkook.

"You know one time, I thought Michelle Yeoh and Jet LI would get married. It's sad to see that never happened. They acted together a lot and they had good chemistry. I sometimes wonder if one of them ever had feelings for the other." Jungkook mumbled before shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.