6 - You Don't Own Me

☻♡

☻♡

6 - You Don't Own Me

"This is not a good idea." Elaine said worriedly, helping Michael button up his shirt with his wires underneath.

"I'll be fine." He reassured her, even though he knew she was worried that he was going off with Luke alone. And then in no time after that he was going to be with all three targets alone...again.

Michael didn't tell Elaine about him being kidnapped. He didn't think it was necessary information and he was scared she'd might call this whole thing off.

Kidnapping was already a charge. But he didn't want this case to end yet. He wanted more. Plus he didn't have any wires on him when he was kidnapped; he'd have no evidence of the kidnapping even happening.

"If you need help I'll be just down the road."

It was obvious Elaine didn't want Michael to go off on his own. But to Michael he had to. It was all for the case and for taking the three down.

In a matter of no time he was away from Elaine and in front of the club, since he refused to let Luke pick him up like the blonde man wanted to.

Since it was only 8 P.M., the club wasn't busy. Once he got inside he only saw an unusual few stragglers who were by some of the bars. At this time it was more for the people who needed alcohol rather than the partiers yet.

"Michael!" He heard an excited voice, making him look towards the core of the noise to see a widely grinning Luke, "8 o'clock on the dot, sweetheart."

Michael crossed his arms, waiting for Luke to make his way towards him from the stairs and back down to the main floor.

"No hello?" Luke grinned, unashamedly looking up and down Michael's black clothing covered body.

"Hello." Michael said seriously, "Why did you need me here early?"

"So glad you asked." Luke hummed out, "Follow me."

Michael quietly did, following behind the tall blonde man who started walking down towards the end of the club Michael hadn't been to yet. Since the building was pretty big, it gave Michael the opportunity to see how Luke carried himself.

The man had a certain egotistical confidence to his walk. He walked with the perfect posture, but also with some flare to his step. It was like he was always prepared to impress and to seduce, moving himself in the perfect of ways.

Michael followed Luke into a door in the corner back of the building, noticing how there was a code put into the system in order for the door to open for them. Luke cheekily opened it for Michael, letting the man enter before him.

"Not a lot of people are allowed in here." Luke started while they kept walking through the hallway past various of shut doors, "Just Ashton, Calum, myself of course, only a few of our trusted friends, and you."

"Why am I allowed in here? You don't even know me." Michael asked interested, wanting to know about the sudden and unusual trust.

It would usually take Michael a lot more time to gain the trust of his targets. But it seems like these three just went ahead and handed it to him on a silver platter.

"I'll get to know you real well soon, babe, don't worry about it."

"I don't think I like the sound of that."

Luke chuckled out, finally stopping at a certain door and opening it for Michael to enter.

"This is my special room."

"I don't think I like the sound of that either." Michael said before Luke switched the lights on, allowing Michael to see what was in the room.

Michael wasn't that surprised by what he saw in the room. It seemed to be an office that belonged solely to Luke.

There was a wall full of weapons like guns and knives with a table full of even more in front of it. Just ahead of it there was a large black desk with organized piles of papers and folders on top of it. To top it off with a Luke cherry, there was a fuzzy black, heart-shaped bed to the side of the room.

"You're eccentric. Has anybody mentioned that to you?"

"No. Because people don't really go around talking about me in a negative way. None-the-less to my face."

"Hmm what a shame..."

"I'd watch your pretty mouth, sweetheart."

"Or what?"

"Or..." Michael heard Luke trail off, making him look back at the blonde who suddenly walked in front of Michael in order to slowly drag his hand from Michael's cheek to his chin, grasping it firmly.

"Or it won't be Calum giving you a punishment." Luke grinned chaotically, "So don't tempt me, hun, because I'll enjoy every second of it."

"I'm not scared of you."

"Well that's an issue because you should be."

"Pathetic." Michael laughed right in Luke's face, making Luke's grin falter, "You're just a pathetic boss man who thinks having a little bit of power makes you irresistible."

"That's where you're all wrong, babe." Luke quickly gathered his smirk and ego back, harshly gripping Michael's hair in his hand and pulling. This made Michael hiss and try to move away from Luke.

But the criminal quickly went into action by pushing Michael against the wall and trapping him there, towering over him with a prideful grin.

"I don't have a little power. I have all the power, babe. Especially now... If you'd let me, I'd show you who the pathetic one actually is."

"You wish." Michael glared up at the man, ignoring how close they actually were to each other and how he could feel Luke's body up against his own.

"I do wish. But fortunately for you, we need to have a serious talk." Luke said, pressing a lingering kiss onto Michael's cheek before moving away to sit on the edge of his heart bed.

"This is where I am if I'm not with the others around here."

"And what exactly do you do in here?"

"People." Luke grinned, patting the bed with both of his hands, "But also business. I deal with most of the weaponry that comes with us three and our operations. Calum does the drugs and shit. Ashton deals with connections and cleaning loose ends."

"And again, what exactly do you do in here?" Michael asked annoyed, hating how he wasn't getting any real specific answers. No answers that benefitted the case.

"You'll see when the time comes, sugar. I just wanted to show you my spot. I share the power with the other two, but when you're in here...you're all mine."

"You don't own me, I'm not yours."

Luke laughed hysterically from this, glancing at the pretty man he already declared as his.

"How funny..."

—•••—

🫣

What do you guys think of Michael? Luke? Let me know!!

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚