"Its Razor. He hasn't left his bed in weeks. I cant get him to go anywhere and.. and I hate seeing him like this and it's all because of You!"

"W-what..?" Chongyun whispered,

"He thinks you abandoned him, he thinks you hate him. I know it's not your faults but he doesn't understand that! The least you could've done was call us! Tell us what was happening. But we had to find out about everything through Diluc instead and no matter how much I try to explain it to Razor he just thinks you left us.." Bennett was clearly holding back tears, he probably felt the same and I felt really bad..

"Bennett I'm... I'm really sorry.. everything was just so... look can we see Razor? Maybe if I try and explain he'll beleive us that we didn't abandon him!"

"I.. dont know.. he might not be very happy to see you and... you know how he gets when he's upset.."

Chongyun visibly hesitated before speaking again,

"Please Bennett. Just give me a chance to fix this." He practically begged,

Bennett took a moment before opening the door fully,

"Fine, he's in my room."

Chongyun went hurriedly into the house followed by me and Bennett,

He opened the door to Bennett's room to see Razor laying in a ball on the bed,

"Razor?" Chongyun whispered, approaching the bed carefully,

I didnt understand why he was being so careful until Razor reacted,

"Chongyun? Go away. I not talk to you because you... you leave me and- and-"

"Razor please let me speak, I didn't leave you, we would've called but-"

"But you dont, you not call, you not tell anything and you make Benny so, so sad and- and- I HATE YOU!!" He yelled, I flinched a little at the sudden shouting, I guess I had never realised how unforgiving Razor was..

Chongyun looked over to Bennett who now had his eyes glued to the floor,

"I promise, I didn't mean to make Bennett sad and I came back to fix it! I'm really sorry Razor.."

"You come back to fix but you can't because you make my Benny cry! MY BENNY NEVER CRIES. MY BENNY IS SO BRAVE AND YOU MAKE HIM CRY!"

Chongyun seemed lost for words, he just looked at the now crying boy and tried helplessly to fix what had been shattered, meanwhile I was trying to distract myself from the yelling.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry... is there anything I can do to fix it?"

"Y-you make... you make my Benny c-cry.." at this point Razor was crying so much that he could hardly breathe, that's when Bennett decided to take over,

"Razor, look at me and breathe ok?" Bennett spoke softly, cupping Razors tear stained face,

"They- they make you c-cry.."

"I know, I know, but it's ok now, I'm not sad anymore, now focus on your breathing ok?"

"But- but they-"

"Look at me, they came to fix things, that means they are sorry, and we forgive friends when they are sorry, now please Razor, breathe."

Razor finally started taking deep breaths, resting his head on Bennett's shoulder, He was still crying a little but he seemed less hysteric now.

I looked over to Chongyun who was watching helplessly, he had tried so hard to fix it but I guess Razor isn't the understanding type..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~