CHP 6 : who are you?

Start from the beginning

"what're you doing all alone in the dance floor? you look awkward just standing here idle." the guy chuckles, still keeping his arm on my shoulder.

I felt uncomfortable. "uh..was i? haha- i'll leave quickly now." I was gonna speed walk away from him but he pulled me back.

"hey, i don't usually hit on guys here but you're kinda cute." he made me face him, damn is he a tower or something.

"thanks for the compliment..? i'm sorry to say this but i'm not here to spend my precious time on dudes like you, now get off." I pushed the guy away.

'now where is that.....there!'

i spotted sunghoon sitting on one of the vip tables with girls, or should I say.. sluts.

I sighed and quickly made my way there.

"yah, park sunghoon."

sunghoon's smile faded when he felt my presence. he slowly turned to me with cold eyes, using his eyes to ask me why i'm here.

"do you know what time it is? come with me, now." the girls that are with him snickers.

"is he your dad, hoonie? i didn't know you were some type of daddy's boy." the others laughed along. sunghoon looked embarrassed.

"but doesn't he look too young though~?" a girl stand up and snaked an arm on mine. "tell me, how old are you, cutie?"

I gently pulled the girl's hand away from me, "I'm sorry but i'm not available."

"omo! is that so? hm... maybe as long as she doesn't know, we're good.. rriight?" I was highkey uncomfortable now so i just pushed her away. a shocked face plastered on her face.

"i don't have time for this- sunghoon, please!" I focused on sunghoon now.

sunghoon rolls his eyes and sighs, he gestured the others to leave, which they obeyed.

"finally, we need t- ah!" sunghoon suddenly grabbed my wrist and pull me to sit beside him.

"i said we need to-"

*chu*

........

did sunghoon just...

KISSE ME??2&#028@2???

I froze in my place as he connected our lips suddenly. his grip still on my wrist. my heart is beating uncontrollably fast. he put his other hand on my waist to pull me closer, not breaking the kiss.

'fuck fuck fuck-'

after a moment of making out he pulled away, looking into my eyes with no expression at all.

"wha...what was that for..?" i touched my lips and quickly wiped it, feeling disgusted..although i kinda enjoyed it.

"what? don't give me that look, isn't this what you wanted?" he responded, leaning back.

"no! you.. you pervert. i meant we..or rather you needed to go home. because it's late."

"pft, what are you? my parent's spy?"