Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve

Start from the beginning

Silence takes over onto the office as everyone else is contemplating about it, before Y/N speaks up and walks towards them. 

Y/N: We still have a shot on ending this cycle of battle and death against the Grimm. *to everyone else* Don't you heard it? We are the best shot on ending this once and for all. If we finish this together, the Grimm will be nothing as stray animals now since they have no master giving them orders. 

Zane: *to others* My son is right, after this secret wars against Salem and the Grimm this could be our chance. After so many years of battle, this will end all of it. No more unnecessary sacrifices and the huntsmen and huntresses that's been fighting can go home now with their families.

Zane stated as he can notice some of them are slowly regaining their determination, they knew that this could be their shot for the peace they are longing for. 

Ironwood: He's right. *nods slowly* I have watched my own men died in the frontlines so that the others could live and fight for another day against the Grimm, this could be our good shot. 

Qrow: *nods and looks up* That and avenge the ones who died onto this war. If we can't protect them, we better damn sure we avenge them. 

Ash takes a deep breathe as he steps forward and looks onto his classmates who are still unsure about this. He is not a stranger to this, for he had lived a rough life in the slums and aware of the harsh reality. 

(Play the music!)

Ash: *to the others* I know that most of you are shaken up by this and the fantasy world we live in is shattered by this revelation, but thing is are you willing to let that monster destroy the things we like and the people we love here? 

Yupia: Hate to say it but, *looks to the 2 teams* You are not ready to face the reality. Hence we need to train and be prepared. 

Weiss: *speaks up* We get that and we are fully aware of that, but can't we back out now...? 

Ruby: *to Weiss and holds her hand, unsure* I know, most of us are. But the truth is, ever since the invasion of Vale and the Grimm attacking us, I think it's too late for us to back out, we are now dragged onto this. 

The others nodded in agreement about it, before anyone else can speak up again

The others nodded in agreement about it, before anyone else can speak up again. The Laurent steps up once again and looks to his class mates and comrades. 

Y/N: For those who are wanting to back out... Back out now, I'm not forcing anyone to join onto the battle you don't want to fight, but I am staying here. This world has enough death and bloodshed, I am willing to end it here.