Invincible Girl vs Dark Horse King

Start from the beginning

Jaune and Pyrrah just eyed each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

A smirk then spread across Jaune's face as he impaled Divinus Mors into the ground. Surprising Pyrrah quite a bit.

"What's he..." Her thoughts were cut off by Jaune blitzing towards her. Aiming a punch at her face.

Shock made itself present on her face as she raised Akouo to block. She did it successfully, but the punch had so much force it managed to push her back. Sliding to the other side of the arena and crashing into the walls and denting them, dropping Akouo as she did so.

The crowd went silent at the events unfolding. Some let out a gasp.

"Woah." Ren and Nora let out together.

Pyrrah got up, stumbling as she did so. She looked at her scroll to check her aura levels and saw they had dropped to 93%.

"He chipped off that much aura in an attack I blocked. Unreal." She thought uneasily. As she used her semblance to call back Akouo, she noticed the dent Jaune made. Shock coming over her face once again.

"Even though it was coated in aura he managed to dent Akouo too. Just how much stronger are you Jaune Arc?"

Jaune leaped backwards from where he was and returned to his original spot. He picked up Divinus Mors and pointed it at Pyrrah.

"If you wanna give up, I'll be happy to comply. You just have to do whatever I say for a month." Jaune taunted.

"You caught me off guard. That's all. It won't happen again." Pyrrah stated in self-defense.

"We'll see about that." Jaune quipped as readied Divinus Mors. Pyrrah doing the same with Milo and Akouo.

"I can't let him get a hit on me with his sword. I'd loose the remainder of my aura if I did."

Jaune blitzed at Pyrrah again, but this time she was prepared. As he brought Divinus Mors down on her, she used her semblance of polarity to direct it away from her. Causing it to slam on to the floor, creating a crater in the process.

It was Jaune's turn to be surprised now. His attack missed it's mark and he was left open to receive an attack.

Pyrrah took advantage of the opening and slashed at him, only for Jaune to spin around and deflect it with his great sword. Swinging with so much force he disarmed Pyrrah and made Milo impale itself into the hard-light wall, almost breaking through it.

Pyrrah was shocked again until she saw Divinus Mors coming down on her fast.

She moved back to avoid it holding Akouo in front as a precaution.

Jaune seeing this went for another attack at the shield while activating Candidus Mors' hard-light extension to extend Divinus Mors' blade, while also using his semblance to enhance it. Making the hard-light blade longer and sharper. Allowing it to cut Akouo perfectly in half and leaving Pyrrah defenseless.

Pyrrah used her semblance to try and call Milo back, but Jaune was already on to her, deactivating the extension and his semblance so he doesn't kill her, and swinging his large sword down, ready to end her.

She looked at Jaune's face and saw his lips moving as if he was telling her something. Fortunately she got what he was trying to say.

"Sorry about this Pyrrah." He told her as Divinus Mors was brought down on her. Crushing her and nailing her into the ground like he had done to Cardin previously. Creating a giant crater and a shockwave that was felt throughout the classroom. Causing some of the spectators to fall out of their seats.