41.

Late 2000s pop music played from the speakers of the retail store much louder than Asha preferred, and it was annoying her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Late 2000s pop music played from the speakers of the retail store much louder than Asha preferred, and it was annoying her. It felt like it was overtaking her thoughts which made her voice her opinion on the clothes aloud rather than in her head. Considering Dallas was with her, voicing her thoughts didn't hurt but to not be able to hear them was truly bothering her. And like one of the workers could see the agitation on her face, the volume slowly came down to a more satisfying level. Once that set the mood but allowed conversation.

While Dallas held a pair of jeans in the air, Asha observed a skirt she knew she wasn't going to buy. She was only looking around to give Dallas time to pick out what she was going to try on.

"Alright, this should be enough for now. Come back there with me?" Dallas placed the jeans back on the rack and adjusted what hung over her forearm.

"Yeah, sure." Asha followed her to the dressing rooms, taking the last sip of her kiwi refresher. "Are we still going to Aldo's? I think I wanna grab a pair of boots."

"Yeah, we can do that. I don't need no more shoes but we can go for you. Definitely." Dallas replied after getting a placement card from the dressing room attendant.

They both entered the fairly spacious dressing room, and Asha sat on the bench, popping the lid to her cup for the fruit and ice. As she munched on the diced kiwi she used her phone as a distraction to avoid watching Dallas change.

"I swear if these eights don't fit I'ma fuckin' scream." Dallas shoved her feet into the pant legs of the jeans.

"They should. You don't look bigger than an eight." Asha glanced up just as Dallas got them over her thighs with a lil jump. "If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain."

"Yeahhh," Dallas laughed before she turned toward the mirror to check the back. "They aight."

"No, they're cute! They do take your ass down just a lil bit but your shape is all there. Your body is sickening. I hate you."

"With that cute ass shape you got? Please."

Asha pointed, "See that's the thing...I don't want a lil cute body. I want a 'gahdamn' body. Yeah, my ass is shaped like a super cute heart but you have the strong thighs, the toned back, the arms! I need all that."

"This body come from ten years of soccer and volleyball, baby. If you want it you gotta hit the weights."

"No thank you," Asha ate another diced kiwi. "I hate being sore so I already know working out is not for me."

"I don't know what to tell you then, sis." Dallas chuckled, putting on a pair of leather pants.

"Mm, yes! Those are nice. Pair it with that shirt— the blue one and the right pair of pumps or boots," she shook her head at the imagery in her mind. "Fire."