30.

Much like the other times Asha and Sanchez spent the night together, she woke up in a tight chokehold

        Much like the other times Asha and Sanchez spent the night together, she woke up in a tight chokehold. She was still pretty naked in a thong while he was fully clothed opposed to the briefs he slept in. She subtly felt around for one of their phones to see what time it was. It wasn't like she had class or anything because her professors deemed physical class unnecessary for the last few days. Once she submitted her final she was officially done with college and for that reason, she hadn't submitted it. She was a bit anxious about what exactly that meant for her.

After a couple seconds of moving her hand around, she came in contact with a device. She picked it up and it was his. The time read ten o'clock when meant he'd gone to practice and maybe to his tutor session before coming back and reclaiming his place.

"Hey," she pressed her nose against his chin, "Hey."

"Hm?" he hummed, adjusting his head to be leveled with hers but didn't bother to open his eyes.

"I need to pee."

He loosened his hold and she quickly slipped from the bed, sure to cover herself with one of his shirts before walking out. The sound of low voices made look toward the kitchen island where Dorian and Jema sat. She peeped the way he eased his hand off Je's leg as if she hadn't already seen it. She said a simple good morning then entered the bathroom. After using the toilet she cut the shower water on to bath and rid herself of last night.

Her and the girls went to a party in Wesley Chapel and it was one for the count. She hadn't expected to enjoy herself as much as she had but the people knew how to have a good time– drama free. All summer Asha had been attending house parties, beach parties, cookouts, and at one point a fight broke out each time. Not once did it stop the fun but it was annoying.

A tap sounded on the door after she'd gone out for a towel and returned. It opened before she could say anything to a half asleep Sanchez. She figured he needed to use the bathroom as well so she continued to strip and get in the shower.

"How you feelin?" he groggily asked while flushing the toilet.

"I'm fine. You went to practice?" she lathered herself in soap.

"Yeah, you were knocked out so I left you alone," his voice got closer, making her turn over her shoulder to him at the opening of the curtain.

"Hi," she chuckled at him causally watching her shower.

"Hi," he leaned against the wall with his hands in the pockets of his shorts, "You doing something today?"

"Not that I know of....I'm kind of still tired. I might just lay around today."

"You sure? My class was cancelled and I'm not working out today. All I got is a zoom meeting around three."

"Maybe if I'm not so tired later on."

"Alright," he reached in and pinched her ass.

It took her about ten minutes to wash up completely and dry herself off. When she walked back in his room he was on the edge of his bed, scrolling HBO Max movie options with a protein shake in his hand. She approached him, took the shake, and gave it a sniff test before she took a sip of it. His smoothies and shakes always looked good but watching the ingredients he added always turned her off. He wrapped his arm around her leg to pull her in between his legs as she drunk more of it.