20.

The nightlife was just getting in full swing when the boys and Victoria arrived to her family's beach house

         The nightlife was just getting in full swing when the boys and Victoria arrived to her family's beach house. Due to Victoria harassing her father about her last minute plan to join the boys, he gave her permission to stay in the house as long as they respected the place and left it how it was when they arrived. When it came to spring break reservations for hotels were booked during the fall semester. The boys knew they were going back in December and reserved a room but the quality Victoria's dad provided with a whole house to themselves was much better.

They walked inside the house and wasted no time picking a room and getting in the shower for their first in the Miami. Sanchez was in and out within ten minutes. As he coated himself in cocoa butter, he waited on Dallas to answer his facetime. He sent her a text to start getting ready when they were a hour away so he was checking to see if she was ready or on her way.

"Nooneyyyy!" she answered while locking a door. "I am on my way to you right after I scoop up my homegirl. I'll be there in like forty, fifty minutes cause I know traffic is crazy right now but I'm on my way."

"Aight I was just checking. Be careful out there. Niggas on the road being reckless."

"Don't I know it. See you in a minute." she ended the call.

Sanchez got dressed in trunks, a white wife beater and a button down he left completely open. He then laced up his sneakers and went in front of the bathroom mirror to adjust his locs under his hat. He chose a single loc hanging in the front.

"Ayo Chez! We taking a shot!" Zeek shouted from downstairs.

Sanchez gave himself a few sprays of cologne before he made his way downstairs. A little music played from the surround sound as Victoria stood in the kitchen pouring shots of casamigos. The shot glassed were larger than he expected but he didn't mind because one full glass would be a one and done for him. He intended to drink exactly how he did at home — for the buzz only. The last thing he wanted was to be in Miami drunk and throwing up because he drank too much. Too much liquor never settle well in his stomach whether he ate or not. He'd always get queasy or a stomach ache.

"WE LIT!" Toria held her glass up for everyone to clink. They all clinked their glasses, hit it on the counter then threw them back.

"Casamigos the only tequila that ain't nasty as hell." Sanchez sat his glass back on the counter.

"You a lie." Dorian made a face after downing his. "That big ass shot glass. I need some brown."

"The brown for tomorrow. Y'all ain't see the flyer I posted on Instagram and Twitter? We having a pool party baby. I need y'all up and active by noon cause it start at 3."

"Bet!" Dorian smiled.

They ended up taking just one more shot as they waited of Dallas to arrive. When the doorbell rang, Sanchez jogged over excited to see his cousin in person after a couple years of strictly phone conversations. He opened the door and she screamed jumping in his arms, tightly hugging his neck.