time skip to round lunch the next day. 

3rd person pov

"and then she called me mum, well mama" lizzie was telling scarlett in scarletts trailer. "and at this point i dont think it was her being confused like last time" 

"wait shes called you mum before?" scarlett askes not that shocked. lizzie nodded

"it was that day we found her sleeping in the trailer she called me mum by accident when i woke her up"

"oh right" scarlett nods "so what are you going to do about her parents?" she asked a hard question 

"well i signed her forms for Atlanta and shes staying with us at the house, i want to get whats happening from her first. i dont want to go to the police because what if im completely wrong and she hates me because i called the cops on her family" lizzie explained nervously 

"hey i see it to okay. i dont think your wrong. just talk to her. i think after she has stayed at your house she will be more comfortable telling you" scarlett speaks her wisdom of being a mother. 

lizzie nods taking another sip of her tea. they chat for a bit more as everyone was on their lunch break before deciding to go to the lounge area and see what everyones up to 

y/n pov

"you sure this will work" i asked looking at the ball that was stuck up high. 

"you will be fine. downey and i will be here to catch you if you fall" evans assures 

"fine, but i want my ice cream for this" the boys promised to get me ben and jerrys icecream if i got this ball that was from some baseball game or something. 

"we will" downey shakes my hand closing the deal. and chris hemsworth gets down on one knee as i stand behind him. evens holds me from under my arms lifting me onto hemsworth's shoulders. he continues to hold my waist as hemsworth stood up. i wasnt to sure about this 

"are you alright y/n" evens makes sure as we slowly walk over to the wall where we needed to get the ball from 

"yeah, its pretty nice up here. dont have to smell you all"

"we dont stink y/l/n" hemsworth says offended. i just laugh looking at the ball. 

easily i grab it but pause when i hear a voice behind me. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING" lizzie comes in shocked not mad tho.

"the boys bribed y/n with icecream to get the ball" jeremy says as he was sat on the couch recording the entire thing that could end up in bts photos of this movie. 

"i mean come on its ben and jerrys" i say 

"fair deal" scarlett says motioning me to throw the ball to her. 

"see scarlett gets it lizzie" i laugh smiling and throwing the ball to scarlett who runs away with it, evans shortly after 

lizzie just rolls her eyes an amused smile on her face as she saw i was fine. with downeys help i just moved from standing to sitting on hemsworths shoulders. i asked if it was fine and he assured me it was or i wouldnt have stayed. i rested my hands on his head before getting an idea. taking one of the hair ties of my wrist i grab some of his hair, softly of course and create a small pony tail on top of his head. his hair was shorter right now as he wore a wig this movie. i do it again with my other hair tie but i had no more. 

i look over at lizzie with a massive smile like a kid. and she hands me 3 that were on her wrists. finishing the random pony tails. elizabeth takes a couple photos of me on his shoulders including the brilliant hairstyle. 

hemsworth acted as if it didnt bother him at all he simply stood his hands around my ankles keeping me in place. it was cool being so high up. 

around 20 minutes later scarlett and evans walk in with my cookie dough ice cream and like 4 bags of kfc. 

"ooo yes thank you" i smile open it scooping some with a spoon. fucking heaven

"eat your lunch first missy" lizzie laughed handing me the popcorn chicken go bucket. i smiled thanking her. still on hemsworths shoulders. how he managed to eat his burger still i had no idea. 

"hows the weather up there" tom holland asks walking in also amused at the situation. 

a/n 

everybody wants to rule the world >>>>

the new black panther movie looks good. and i cant wait 3 years for the phase 5 movies/shows like damn.