Chapter - 10 God slayer part- 2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Leonard gave it the order to kill Isuke and Reni as they teleported out of there . The wolf dashed towards them trying to attack Reni . She closed her eyes thinking that this is the end of her. The wolf was about to make contact with her but issei came in between them taking the attack as the wolf's claw pierced his heart.

Vali:" ISSEI "

As Isuke,Reni and Ingvild screamed with Issei's blood splashing over them . The wolf smirked thinking that it killed him . But to it's surprised Issei just raised his head and fired a attack sending him flying .

(A/N I don't own this GIF )

Wolf:" W-w-what how is this possible I pierced your heart you should be dead "

Issei:" Do you really think piercing my heart with those weak claws of your is enough to kill me "

Wolf:" How is that possible that is against the laws of life and death"

The wolf said that but suddenly Issei's vision became black and bahamut took over his body .

Bahamut:( Ow please the law of life and death are you kidding me I am a being Infront of which the the god of life and death bow there head and you are talking about there laws )

Wolf:" This can't be liar "

Bahamut:( You know you talk to much for a mutt let's end this I will give you a painless death comfort blood emperor )

As a magic circled opened and then out came the sword which Issei used to kill Euclid. Bahamut dashed towards it with lighting speed and came behind it and attacked but the wolf's instinct took over him and used his hand to stop the attack .

Bahamut:( You stopped my attack not bad for a mutt you will be pretty useful as pet )

Wolf:" What do you mean "

Bahamut:( what I mean is that you will be pretty useful how about this become my pet and you can live )

As Bahamut said that he started releasing some of his aura and directed it towards the wolf to make him submit.The wolf after sensing his aura without a second thought nodded . Bahamut came close to it and petted it's head making it's tail swing side ways .

Bahamut:( Now then let's give you a name how about Anubis )

Anubis nodded happy with his name . After that bahamut went back to his slumber and Issei got control over his body

Issei:" I swear to god he has to stop doing that  without warning "

He said as he looked around and saw that he was petting the white wolf .

Issei:" What happened when I was gone "

Ddraig:[ When you were gone you or should I say bahamut tamed this wolf and named him Anubis ]