"Thanks for what?" Kreese asked confused.

"Oh, uh, you know, just defending the dojo and I-I served my time, Sensei sir." Stingray said looking around.

"Look, we're trying to train for a tournament. Let's carry on, everyone." Grandpa John yelled looking at his students.

"The All Valley tourney. I'm well aware. Say, listen, I got a couple of good ideas. Just basic strategy." Stingray said making Kreese take a step toward.

"Don't be ridiculous. You were never part of this team. You're a buffoon. A joker, an embarrassment. You have no value here." Kreese said as Silver walked around looking at Stingray.

"Wow, what? But, Sensei, I'm, um, one of the guys, you know." Stingray said looking down to the ground.

"You will never be Cobra Kai. You get that?" John said making me let out a sigh.

"Oh, wait, wait, w-wait, I got you." Stingray said looking at silver and then back at Kreese. "Th-This is, um..." he said with a chuckle. "This is a test, right? Yeah, this is a test." He said nodding his head with a little smile.

"Get the hell out of here." Kreese said making Stingray turn around and nod.

"Challenge accepted." He said walking out of the dojo.

After Cobra Kai was done Tory came over to my house to get ready for prom. Turns out my mom had got tory and i dresses and she didn't even tell us. 

"Tory, you just stepped on my dress." i called out  glaring at Tory jokingly and we both laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't see your dress" she said looking at me and we both start laughing.

"Then why do you have eyes?!" I whispered and yelled at her

We both then got out of my room and walked down the stairs to where Jack and Robby were standing. Robby's eyes lit up and he smiled as i came down.

Jack looked stunned as Tory walked down. No one has really seen her in a dress or dressed up.

When we got down Robby instantly wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. "You look great." He mumbled into my hair.

"Thank you. You dont look to bad your self." I say and he starts to chuckle. My mom then starts forcing us into photos and we all stand there laughing and smiling. We al make our way to the car after all the photos at where taken.

Jack and Tory took there own car and so did Robby and i. We all pulled up to the school at the school at te same time and get out.

"Come on" Robby said taking my hand as we started to walk to where everyone was dancing. Tory and jack soon followed and  walked behind us with their hands together. When we walked into the gym and all of the eyes were on us. We all turned to their left and saw Miguel and Saw drinking punch. All 4 of us turned our heads and saw four people looking at us making there faces drop.

"Oh my God," Samantha said watching them as in Tory and Jack walk away. I rolled my eyes at Samatha.

I took it as a chance and grabbed Robby's hand dragging him to the dance floor. "Let's go dance" i yelled through the music dragging Robby along with me while bumping into Sam.

We start to dance together and notice Samatha and Miguel not just starting at us but also Tory and Jack that were a couple feet away dancing together and having fun.

"They're watching us." I say as Robby was looking at Sam and Miguel, i roll my eyes slightly. They claim they hate us but the are alway stocking us and th there's. Its kinda creep, my bad a lot of creepy.