49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avi paced back and forth outside the car as she parked some blocks away from Suna house.

She wanted to be near by, ready for when Y/n called her.

  Just as she slowed her pace the sound of gunshots was heard from blocks away.

  Avi instantly got in the car and sped towards Suna's house, dodging any cars that were in her way.

   She pulled up in front of Suna's house but it was too late.

   From the outside the glass windows were shattered with the white curtains painted with bullets holes.

  "Y/N! SUNA!" Avi ran inside the house to see an even bigger mess.

   The living room had glass shattered all over the poor followed by bullet shells.

   "Oh fuck!" Avi screamed as they were in an even bigger mess than before. She looked along the floor and found Y/n's phone.

   Avi grabbed and unlocked the phone, instantly going to Y/n's contacts and calling Ran.

   It rung two times before Ran picked up the phone.

  "H-"

  "It's Avi, Y/n and Suna have been kidnapped, I'm sending the location from her phone hurry and get here."

  Avi spoke and hung up before Ran could even get a word out.

  She prayed to god they would be okay and make it out alive.

  10 minutes had passed before the sound of multiple footsteps on the glass was heard.

   Avi turned around to be met with all 8 members of Boten.

"What happened?" Mikey demanded.

"I don't know but I was a few blocks away and heard the gunshots. I had just dropped Y/n off almost an hour before that."

"But how did they know they know about Suna's address?" Ran asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. They had to been watching his house for a minute now."

"That bitch Leia. She had to leak his address when she was assisting Hanma in taking Y.n's girls." Sanzu said.

"Well we all know who is behind this. Fucking Hanma." Mikey said.

"How will we know where to find them?"

"I don't know but we need to find them quick. If Y/n dies we will all be devastated and will find it hard to move on from. But if Suna dies it will ruin her. I don't wanna see her like that again." Avi's voice had a sad tone to it.

"Don't worry we will try to find her as quick as we can." Mikey reassured. "Come on we got work to do."

Avi looked around tears forming in her eyes. She was concerned for her best friends.