44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone could feel the entire room shift as Y/n stepped through the door. Her eyes on the traitor.

"This has to be a fucking joke." Y/n said angrily.

"Y/n please." Leia begged struggling against the ropes that held her down on the chair.

  "Bro tell me this is a fucking joke. Why is she here."

   "We are the best at snuffing traitors out like you said. Everything led to her." Sanzu shrugged.

"Leia tell me they are lying." Y/n clenched her fist. She was angry. Angry that she trusted Leia amongst all of her girls and she was the one behind it.

"I had to."

"No you didn't. You chose to." Y/n walked up to Leia.

"Please he told me he would kill me. I don't wanna die."

"Tell me where my girls are and I'll spare your life."

"They're being auctioned off tomorrow. At the Shiba Estate."

Y/n let out a angry huff. She was more pissed than ever now. Not only were her girls meant to be sold off but they were also in the hands of Taiju Shiba.

"What time is all of this happening?" Y/n demandingly asked.

"Since it's meant to be a private event it's happening at Night. 10:00 pm. It's a Masquerade Ball."

"Thank you love. You were a real help." Y/n smiled at Leia kissing her forehead.

"Thank yo-" Leia words got caught in her tongue as Y/n slit her throat. Blood instantly coating her shirt.

"You put the life of my girls in jeopardy and all because you wanted to be selfish for your own good. We have a fucking code to follow and thats to never fucking sell each other out. You did more than that. And I don't fuck with traitors."

Y/n plunged the blade deep into Leia'a piercing her heart.

Leia didn't notice Y/n pull the switchblade out her pocket.

   "See you in hell." Y/n watched as Leia's eyes went blank. Her life gone.

   "Get her out of here." Y/n nodded to Sanzu and Rindou who immediately got to work.

    Ran followed Y/n out of the building, nodding at Sanzu and Rindou before doing so.

   "Fuck!" Y/n shouted as she impulsively punched the window to the back door of her car. "Damn it."

    "That gotta hurt." Ran cringed as he looked at Y/n's now bleeding fist. He quickly removed his tie taking her bruised hand in his.

    Y/n felt shivers down her spine at the softness of his hands. With Ran keeping his hands busy with crime 24/7, it was expected for his hands to be rough.