11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was the day before the big fight, and Mikey decided to hold a meeting.

   As per usual, Y/n wasn't paying attention. The only thing she could think about was Baji and Kazutora.

It was more than obvious that either of them wanted nothing to do with her and Toman but she still had an ounce of hope in her heart that this was just some fluke.

  "I don't want to fight my friend," Mikey said before plopping on the ground.

Y/n smiled as Mikey revealed his true feelings. She knew despite the fact Baji left Toman, Mikey would still see him as his friend.

"Tomorrow we will defeat Valhalla and bring Baji back!" cheers rang through the area as a decision was finally made.

Whatever tomorrow had in store for Y/N, she was ready. She couldn't wait to get her friend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sat in her bed with a heavy heart. She was conflicted about going to talk to Baji to at least get some reasoning out of him.

It could probably make matters worse but she wanted to get some things off her chest.

Y/n picked up her phone and saw it was almost 12 am and made her mind up.

Putting on her boots and grabbing her keys, Y/n opened the door only to be met with the sight of Nahoya.

"And where are you going this time?" A suspicious look rested on his face.

"Fuck outta my face dirt neck, why you in my business"

"I'll just go ask mom if she knows where you are going" he smirked.

"What the fuck do you want from me. Always watching my every fucking move. Fuck off musty ass bitch. That's why your hair is the color of a fucking ass hole"

Y/n pushed past Nahoya who stood in the hallway with a shocked look on his face.

By the time Y/n had made it out the door, Nahoya had registered what just happened.

"Bitch"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had been standing outside of Baji's door for 30 minutes. She thought she was ready to say what she had to say but it was as if the words got caught in her throat.

She shouldn't have been there, considering how their last interaction went. But she knocked anyway.

"I know you are probably thinking 'why the fuck is she here? especially after the way I talked to her like that' You see the thing about that is there is some part of me that believes you didn't mean any of the words that came out of your mouth."