47

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stared at the wedding invitation that Draken had given her a few weeks ago.

Pah was getting married next month and Y/n planned on going. She was excited to see everyone but nervous at the same time.

The only people who knew of her well being were Draken and the twins.

Just as Y/n thought about Draken she thought about Mikey. It was his turn to face his past too.

  She knew things could go left immediately but it was now or never.

**

Y/n made her way to Mikey's office knowing that's where she would find him.

Mikey's past was an extremely sensitive topic and anyone who mentioned it around Mikey would most likely pay with their life.

However, Y/n wasn't afraid of him. If anything, she'd gladly take a ass whooping if it meant getting her friend in the right state of mind.

The blonde took a deep breathe before opening the door to Mikey's office.

There he sat at his desk, eyes dull looking completely empty. Y/n longed to see the light in his eyes again.

"Mikey."

He glanced up from his desk in a way to acknowledge her presence and urge her to say what she had to.

Y/n walked past him, towards the window to look out at the city of Tokyo.

With a dreadful sigh she spoke again. "I made amends with my brothers." Y/n paused before saying his name. "And Draken."

As soon as the name left her lips, Y/n could feel the change in the atmosphere.

Just as Y/n turned around, her back met the windowpane as Mikey's hand clasped around her neck but not squeezing.

   "Do not mention that name around me."

  "Why? What are you so afraid of?" Y/n pushed.

   Mikey let go of Y/n and stood over his office chair.

  "You can't keep running away from your problems Mikey. We all have to face our shit somehow."

  "You don't know what you're talking about."

   "Life hasn't been kind to either of us. We lost people and thought pushing everyone else away would make it better but it didn't. We thought running away from our problems and past would be better but it's not. Mikey, we don't have to suffer any longer."

    "You? Suffered?" Mikey turned towards Y/n as his voice held a mocking tone. "Don't make me laugh."

     Y/n grew angry at this. She knew this was Mikey's way of trying to avoid the fact that Y/n was right. However, that didn't give him the right to invalidate her trauma.