24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you act like we have somewhere to be" Y/n complained to Nahoya as they stopped at the red light.

   The Kawata siblings wanted to have a family day and with M/n working and the twins dad being overseas they just decided it'll be a sibling thing.

    "Yeah you dead ass dragging it fam" Souya agreed with Y/n.

    They had all been on their bikes but Nahoya wanted to take his time.

    "Both of y'all can shut yo bitch asses up" Nahoya rolled is eyes.

    Y/n went to swing off Nahoya until Souya caught both of their attention.

    "Hey isn't that Takemichis friend" Souya pointed to the guy who had just fell over in the street.

     The three of them approached Takuya's beat up figure and rushed to help him up.

     "We have to help them" Takuya struggled to get out as they put him on the back of Souya's bike.

     "Tenjiku"

     That was all it took for Y/n to get serious. She knew exactly who Tenjiku belonged to.

      Y/n and the twins sped off to where Takemichi and the others would be.

    As the huge crowd of red jackets came into view Y/n stopped her bike, the twins following.

    "Y'all wanna floor some bitches?" A devilish smile took over her face.

     Souya said nothing and sped directly towards the crowd.

    Y/n and Nahoya shared a laugh before following their younger brother.

     "This will be fun"

     "Time to wheel these fuckers"

**
   "Finish this and clean it up" Mochi said and left his men to beat up the Takemichi and his friends.

    "Yes boss" The men got ready to get to work but stopped once they heard screaming.

   "AHHHHHH"

   "The hell is going on?"

   "THEY'RE HITTING US WITH THEIR MOTORCYCLES"

     "ITS THE TWIN BROTHERS OF MEGURO" the man screamed running into the crowd.

     Some of them began to run as the rest stood dumbfounded.

     "ITS NOT JUST THEM. THEIR OLDER SISTER RONIN IS HERE TOO"

Hearing the name Ronin sent the crowd dispersing but it was too late.

The Kawata siblings had mowed everyone down with their bikes.

"We're gonna have fun at Yokohama"

"Time to get their asses" Chifuyu smirked, getting on the back of Nahoya's bike.

***

"So this is their hideout."

"Looks like they're waiting on us. I don't mind beating up this many" Nahoya said.

"If we get injured too badly we can leave" Souya added on.

"Yeah yeah yeah I wanna fuck some people up so whoever is ballsy enough to swing first, I'm ready" Y/n smiled.

Some people grew shocked at how bold she was being, calling the Tenjiku members out.

However, Y/n wasn't scared. She knew of Tenjiku and it's leader.

"4 against 100. That would be a bit unfair no? So how about 4 against 1?" Kakucho stated.

"Funny of you to assume I'm not fighting with them"

"Y/n." Kakucho said sternly. He wasn't afraid to hit a woman but Y/n was different. He respected the woman too much to ever lay a finger on her.

"Kakucho." She said to him in the same tone.

      "You two know each other?"

      "We'll talk about that later."

  "If you're going to be the only one fighting, I wanna fight too." Nahoya said.

   Nahoya and Kakucho's fight was short lived after they went toe to toe with each other.

    Y/n didn't care though, she was over the fight and wanted to go home since she wasn't going to be fighting anyone.

As Kakucho laid on the ground the group began to leave.

"Kakucho."Y/n called before she left the hideout. "Tell your king and your gang to call off this bullshit. You guys are underestimating Toman and if someone gets hurt we'll all have a price to pay."

    Once Y/n made it outside she was bombarded with questions.

     "How do you know one of the Heavenly Kings?"

"What is Ronin?"

"Why are you so ugly?"

"First of all fuck you Nahoya" Y/n said and gave her brother a sharp jab in the side.

     "I know Kakucho because I used to date Ran Haitani. I hung around them a few times. And as for Ronin it means a strong fighter without a leader. I kinda got that name after beating up half of Ran's fighting unit."

     "What the actual fuck"

  "You beat up half of a Haitani's fighting unit? You're crazy."

     "Yeah I went to one of their old hideouts with him and he left me alone for a minute and a handful of them tried to attack me. Long story short, I beat all of their asses and then both Haitanis beat them up again for my sake." Y/n shrugged.

She then sighed to herself as she knew everything had taken a turn for the worst.

       What's with the sudden raid on Toman? Did this mean Izana was announcing he wanted war?

     Y/n had met her fair share of lunatics, but she felt Izana was on another level.

    For the first time in a while she worried for the safety of Toman and more importantly her siblings. If anyone were to touch them, they'd see a side of Y/n she swore to keep secret.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ~Unedited
    ~Short chapter bcs I felt the need to update 😭😭
    ~Next chapter will be longer <3