48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

It was the first day at UNI and    Y/n wanted to go home already.

   It was also her first year and freshmen had to stay on campus. She would miss her family dearly.

   Y/n was currently in her 4th class of the day which happened to be Art.

   "I can't draw for shit, lord help me through this class."

  As the students piled in, Y/n was grateful to see no one sat next to her.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm your instructor for the semester, Ms. Zoe pleasure to meet you all."

  Ms. Zoe frowned as she got no reaction from the students.

  "Alright I tried to be professional to you little shits but screw it."

  Y/n almost laughed as Ms.Zoe got rid of the professional facade. She would prefer a laid back instructor anyways.

  "Will y'all please stand along the board. I'm assigning your partners for the semester, meaning your current seats will be officially new. Once I'm done, you guys will have 10 minutes to get to know each other before I go over the Syllabus." Ms.Zoe said dismissively as she waved her hand.

   Y/n stayed by the board, zoning out until her name was called.

  "Y/n Kawata and Rintarou Suna."

  Y/n stepped away from the board just as the boy did and their eyes met.

  Their heated glance only lasted a few seconds as they made their way to a desk which happened to be the one Y/n was sitting in at the back.

Neither of them said anything though. Y/n being too nervous and Suna briefly watching the clock.

"You smoke?"

Despite his voice being deep, Y/n found herself melting in the softness. Suna's voice was alluring.

  "Damn." She laughed a bit. "Is it that noticeable?"

  "If Ms.Zoe had a stick up her ass I'm sure you'd be escorted out of class the minute it started." Suna returned the laugh.

  "I'm Y/n."

  "Suna."

  As they shook hands Y/n took note of the tattoos that decorated his forearm and fingers.

   "Your tats are so cool. I'd get some on my fingers but I'm scared."

   "It doesn't hurt that bad but everyone's different so I won't try to convince you. How many do you have?"

   Y/n grew excited as they began to talk about tattoos. She was glad her and Suna hit off and it wasn't a dry conversation.

   "And I have this one on my waist." Y/n lifted her shirt a bit so Suna could see the Shinigami tattoo.