21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n laid on the living room couch with snack sprawled around her. Her parents were out of town for the weekend and the twins were out at Mikey's house for a sleep over. She had the house to herself for the entire weekend and she was going to take advantage of that.

She invited Avi and Suna but they were both busy with work.

Y/n didn't mind though she was going to enjoy herself either way.

She was feeling herself and decided to post some pictures.

yuhitsy/n: :。  🎀  𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝐼𝓃 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝓀  🎀  。:  Liked by avibxtch, smileyface, and 802 others

yuhitsy/n:
:。  🎀  𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝐼𝓃 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝓀  🎀  。:
  Liked by avibxtch, smileyface, and 802 others.

Comments turned off

**

Y/n was bored and she had weed so she decided to roll up. As she was finish a knock at her door caused her to sign in annoyance. She just wanted to get high.

Y/n looked through the peephole only to see black and blonde hair. She rolled her eyes but opened the door nonetheless.

"How may I help you" Y/n said irritably. Ran said nothing but made his way inside Y/n's house.

'I know you fucking lying'

Y/n closed her front door and went to stand in front of Ran who decided to manspread on the same couch Y/n was lazing around on.

With an annoyed groan she sat on the couch and picked up the blunt. Her mood may be ruined but she was still going to get high.

Y/n simply ignored Ran's presence and continued to smoke her blunt while scrolling through TikTok.

Ran started to get annoyed with Y/n's laughing and turned to her. "Can you shut the fuck up"

Y/n was quick to set her phone and the blunt down. "Are you fucking stupid? You come in my house, uninvited may I remind you, ignoring me and now you're demanding me to shut up" Y/n was now in Ran's face.