12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kisaki!"

It was as if Baji had put all his power into the swing as Kisaki was sent flying down a few cars.

"Kisaki I'm gonna beat you so bad your mom won't even recognize you"

"Baji stop it!"

"We came to take you back!"

Before Baji could respond he was thrown by Kisaki's lap dog.

"There's a fly buzzing around me. crush it"

Y/n didn't like the intentions behind Kisaki's voice and was quick to defend Baji. "If you hurt him I swear to god I will take that pipe and stick it right through your fucking throat"

By the tone in her voice, Kisaki knew Y/n was serious.

Y/n was someone who cared deeply for those close to her. So to hear someone threaten a long-time friend, rage filled her body.

She wanted to kill Kisaki.

Before anyone could do anything, Chifuyu came out of nowhere, standing in front of Baji with his arms out as if he was T posing.

"I know you fucking lying." Y/n deadpanned

"Baji, if you do this you will be betraying Mikey!"

"What in the Jason this isn't you"

"If you're doing this for Toman's sake, now isn't the time" Baji then whacked Chifuyu with the pipe.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Chifuyu. The only reason I kept you around was for your skills. Fuck your opinions."

"I came here to protect you Baji. If you try to move from this spot, I won't go easy on you." Before Chifuyu could even finish his statement, Y/n could see the internal struggle.

"I thought you weren't gonna go easy on me" She knew Chifuyu would never be able to hit Baji.

But she would.

"Cut this shit out," Y/n said punching Baji right in the face, making his head turn to the side.

"The fuck is all this for huh!?!? Kazutora gets out and all of a sudden you switch up on us!??" Everyone could see the obvious anger on Y/n's face.

(This was basically a gang war and soap opera combined if you ask me)

Baji simply pushed Y/n down. He had too much respect and love towards her to actually hit her. "I won't stop unless you kill me."

Takemichi came out of nowhere wrapping his arms around Baji "Cmon Chifuyu, we can stop Baji together." Chifuyu just stood there. "I can't Takemichi. I can't hit Baji."