25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Y/n groaned as she shut the front door behind her.

   She had just come from the Toman discussing the Tenjiku situation and lord was it a long ass meeting.

   The twins planned on getting food after but Y/n declined saying she was too tired and that she was.

Y/n looked at the shoes at the door and saw that M/n was here.

She barely seen her mother around the house anymore, so she went to her room.

Y/n immediately opened the door to find her mom laying in bed watching Stranger Things.

"So I'm gonna assume knocking on the door before coming into someone's room doesn't exist anymore." M/n laughed.

Y/n said nothing as she simply laid down in her mothers bed, hugging her torso.

"Yeah yeah since when do I ever knock on your door"

"What's going on baby, you seem more tired than usual" M/n asked.

Y/n almost teared up at the question. The amount of mental and physical exhaustion finally had caught to her. But as per usual "Nah just really sleepy" Y/n lied right though her teeth.

"How's work." Y/n asked in a way to get the attention off of her.

"I'm gonna be honest with you" M/n trailed off. "But you have to promise you won't get mad at me"

"What is it?" Y/n asked as she sat up.

"Just please promise me you won't get mad at me."

"Mom what is it!" Y/n almost yelled. She felt her entire muscles tense as she feared the next word leaving her mothers mouth.

    "I'm sick again" M/n revealed.

    Y/n instantly teared up. "You're lying to me. That's not something to play around with."

    "I'm serious."

   "Mom this is why I didn't want you working. We didn't even need the money."

   "That's the only thing I lied about" M/n said. "The extra shifts were just a cover up. I was actually getting treatments."

     "Okay so what now, have they been helping?" Y/n pushed. She didn't want to pressure M/n but she needed to know.

      "I don't know how much longer I have left." M/n finished. She looked at Y/n and felt her heartbreak.

     Y/n said nothing more and just laid back down on her mom.

     Words couldn't describe how  empty she felt at the moment.

      Y/n truly wished she didn't have a heart at the moment.