I wasn't surprised a guy like him pulled out a joint. I could see it coming.

"Hey- I'll make you a deal," He quickly spoke back up, his voice in realisation of something he was about to say.

"I'm all ears Billie,"

"Since I stole one of your cigarettes, I'll make it up to you if you wanna join me smoking this?"

I grinned, probably larger than I was already. "Are you asking a stranger to get high with you?"

"Well you asked a stranger for a lighter," He beamed back.

"You asked a stranger for a spare cig,"

"Alright. You caught me. I'm asking a stranger to get high with me. If that stranger wants to?"

I think in all honesty if my smile enlarged anymore it would've swallowed the rest of my face. But this guy was so nonchalant and casual it was hard not to keep grinning at him.

"Well this strangers more than happy to,"

He smirked. "Your smile gave that away,"

I rolled my eyes, smile still on my lips obviously. The guy was nothing less of a smart ass, but I happened to enjoy that.

"C'mon then." He smiled, beginning to walk away from where we were both originally standing.

I followed him oblivious to where he was taking me, where this stranger was taking me. Kind of idiotic but that stranger had nice smile and- well and a joint.

I finished off the cigarette I had, I had sort of forgotten about it and the majority of it had burned itself down. "So now it looks like I'm following a stranger then," I chuckled slightly, making conversation.

"You're willingly following a stranger," He corrected with a grin, pointing a finger over to me.

"And where am I even being led to?"

"Well I've got this spot- it's not much don't go getting your hopes up or anything- but it's pretty nice,"

"You get high at a certain spot?"

"Well I can't get high at home," He chuckled slightly as we walked. "God my mom would murder me. So I found a particular spot,"

"Well I'm intrested to see it,"

Billie Joe turned the corner at the end of the road as I followed him like a loose thread on his jacket. Having absolutely no clue where this guy was leading.

For all I know he could be leading me in a forest to murder me. But I'll take my chances.

"So tell me something else about your self, other than you hang around asking for lighters," Billie began as we walked.

I laughed slightly. "I don't always hang around asking people for lighters,"

"Oh really?"

"I normally have my own,"

"And you didn't today because...?"

"I left it back at home," I admitted.

"So something else about you that isn't your forgetfulness?"

"Well, what do you wanna know?"

"Anything," He smiled glancing over at me. "Just ramble about yourself for a second, I'm listening,"

"Oh? Well... I mean, what do you wanna know?"

"You,"

There was no way I was blushing. My cheeks felt as if they were heating up. But, that's just the sun, right? I'd hope so. I don't know anything about this guy other than his fucking name.