smile in hallway p2!! <3

A/N: so here's a request from @ya-yeetsy that I really liked. So I decided to execute the idea out and I hope it's good enough to what you was thinking !!

I hope you all enjoy this, it's longer than my normal one shots :)
Requests always open! Thank you for reading and stay safe my loves <3

"Maybe one day you should go talk to him instead of just staring at him while he stands at his locker?" My best friend suggested, finding my whole situation amusing as I looked away from Billie Joe.

Ever since she'd caught me staring yesterday I'd heard no end to this. Again, I didn't share any classes with him today.

"Maybe you should keep out," I recommended, keeping my eyes away from her and to my locker.

"C'mon, I'm only suggesting. Want me to ask him out for you?"

"I would not want you to do that no. Instead I'd like it if you shutted up,"

She leaned on the lockers beside mine, rolling her eyes at the fact I hadn't gave her permission to go over and say something to Billie. When I looked over at her, her eyes were staring down the hall at who I knew.

"Y'know, he's looking over,"

"You teasing me really isn't that funny,"

"What? I'm serious right now,"

I tried to ignore, she realised most people who had been in the hallway were suddenly not. "Y'know what, I'm not being late cause you wanna stare at Armstrong. I'll meet you in english." She joked light heartedly, giving me a weird smile before walking away.

Although confused, I watched her walk before my eyes went to Billie. Who wasn't looking at me. His face was in the locker. Wonder why he was late too.

I tried to act like I didn't care, turning back to my own locker as I pulled out a book. Another one falling down to the floor with it, classic, as it made a loud smack hitting the hallway floors.

"Think you dropped something,"

I spun around to see Billie Joe, smiling over at me next to his now closed locker. I bit my tongue embarrassed. But he just laughed walking over.

He bent down in front of me picking it up off the floor as he stood in front, handing it out. I stared at him for a solid few seconds as he smiled. "Don't you want it?"

"Right." I shook my head, gaining myself before taking it from him. "Thanks Billie Joe. I guess it just fell out,"

"No worries, I guess I needed an excuse to come talk to you anyway,"

"Huh?"

"Y'know, I was thinking. We don't share a lot of classes together do we?"

"Well... no but-"

"-What would you say to... I don't know, hanging out tonight?"

"Tonight?" I repeated.

"Yeah- you're not busy, are you?"

"No- no not at all I... you mean- hang out?"

"Well, we can count it as a date if you by chance don't have a boyfriend,"

"I.... I don't,"

"So... is it a date?"

My hands trembled with the book in my hand as I tried to play cool, but not too excited seeming as I was screaming excitedly on the inside. "Yes- well, yeah- yeah sure... it's a- a date yeah sure,"

"Sounds good." He nodded, before grinning. "I'll pick you up around eight, how's that sound?"

"Sounds great- great, yeah good it sounds good,"