Slow mo drunk <3

"Do you feel drunk?" He asked, turning his head to look over at me. The both of us sprawled out on Billies cold kitchen floor.

I blinked slowly. "I feel sober,"

This was admittedly my first time drinking alcohol. I'd never really been interested in alcohol and all that junk- but if there was someone I trusted to get drunk around. It was my best friend Billie Joe.

"You don't look sober," He smiled.

"I feel sober," I mumbled, looking back up at the ceiling fan. "Just in slow motion,"

"That's being drunk,"

"So am I drunk?"

"You've sure drank enough to be,"

"But I feel sober?"

"Do you feel floaty?"

I raised my hand. Slowly moving it back in forth. I could see the traces of where my hand was, it was like someone had put my whole life on slow motion for the moment. I felt like I was travelling so fast everything around me was slowing down. "Kinda,"

"You're drunk,"

"Are you?" I asked him, looking over back at him. My hand still in the air.

I felt his shoulder beside me shrug. "I d'know. Let's check,"

I watched him confusedly, before he raised his hand in the air near mine. Slowly waving it back and forth before he started giggling.

"I think you're drunk too Beej,"

"We're both drunk,"

"Slow motion drunk,"

From Billie and I mumbling, the door opened loudly as both him and I paused.

Mikes head came into vision looking over us, I could just make out his face through billies and my hand still in the air.

"What are you both doing?" He squinted.

"Checking if we're drunk,"

Short one. I guess I forgot I owned this one shot books. OOPS
IM SORRY THEYRE ALL LIKE WHERE THE READER AND BILLIE ARE FRIENDS I FIND THOSE ONES SO FUN TO WRITE. I'll start writing more relationship ones don't worry :) <3