Brothers friend <3

I crossed my arms over my chest looking at the three boys. "You practice too loud too late at night y'know," I mentioned unhappily.

My brother gave me a typical eye roll. "You just go to sleep too early," Tre defended. 

Having an older brother in a band was so obnoxious. I'd be up in my room and his two buddies with their guitars would come over and practice right under my floor in the living room. Even at stupid hours.

Not that he was that much older. Only to years. But to him he acted like two years was ten.

I stood in the living room door way trying to prove a point. But Billie Joe gave me a smug smile from the sofa where he sat next to Tre. Not that he was going to accompany that smile with any sort of sentence. Just him smiling at me.

"I go to sleep at a reasonable time." I huffed. "Not all of us our nocturnal sleeping in reverse,"

"Sucks to be you," Mike shrugged. "I think being nocturnal is great,"

Gosh, he was just like my brother. No wonder Tre and Mike got along so well.

But not to mention Billie, still looking at me smiling. 

"Whatever." I breathed in, trying to move conversation. "I'm not here to complain-"

"-Could've fooled me," Tre snorted. 

"I'm here to tell you it's your turn to wash the dishes. The sinks over flowing,"

"How about..." Tre tried to bargain. "You do them for me, and we won't practice tonight?"

"How about no? And you get scrubbing,"

Tre blew his jaws, pushing himself up to his feet before shoving past me and making his way into the kitchen. I smiled satisfied with myself.

"Are you both not following?" Tre shouted from the other room, referring to his two friends.

Mike shook his head out of the daze of whatever he was thinking, before replying with 'coming' and standing up. He looked over his shoulder to look at Billie. "Aren't you coming?"

"Yeah," He nodded. Not moving though. "Just give me a second,"

Mike shrugged leaving him as I moved out of his was so he could pass me. And then here I was stuck in a room with Billie Joe. 

And that damn stupid smug smile was still playing on his lips.

"How long are you gonna sit there and smile like a creep?" I asked, trying not to grin myself at my quite humours comment. 

He raised one eyebrow. "Am I bothering you?"

"You and your loud band practice does,"

"Oh come on. Don't act like you don't like our music,"

"I don't?" I squinted lying to him. 

"Really? Is that why I hear you humming the songs we play for the rest of the day then?"

"So what? They're catchy," I admitted, leaning back on the door way. "Doesn't mean they're good,"

"But you play that CD we made a sure lot to not think they're good,"

My face flushed slightly. Admittedly, I did steal their home made CD from Tre's room to listen to.But I never listened to it when Tre was home. "How do you know about that?"

"I over hear it from your bedroom,"

"But I only play it when Tre's out?"

"I guess you play it too loud to hear when he comes home," He shrugged. Enjoying toying with me. 

"You have to be the most annoying friend of Tre's ever," I insulted.

But he grinned like he didn't find it that insulting. "But you seem to like my voice?"

"You can be annoying with a good voice,"

His smile grew. "You think my voice is good?"

"Billie! Are you coming in here or what!?" Tre shouted. I felt relief wave over me as Billie sighed standing to his feet.

He began to walk past me in the door way as I moved by for him to squeeze past. But he paused when he got close to me.

Billie wasn't a tall guy, let's be real. But he had two years over my head. So he looked down at me with stupid grin. "Don't worry," He mumbled. "I won't tell Tre you listen to that CD,"

"I-"

"-Or that you find my voice attractive," He slightly whispered.

I felt shivers raise through my body. Billie saw my stutter for what to say, and he grinned further more. Before winking at me and walking through into the kitchen.

If that damn bastard mentioned a word to Tre he'd hang it over my head forever.

But I'd rather him find out I play that stupid CD than him know how actually attractive I found his  idiotic friend Billie Joe.