HB 2 ME <3

A/N: it's Mike Dirnts birthday. You know I had to do it.

"Birthday joint for birthday boy," Tre grinned, passing the lit joint over to Mike.

Mikes eyes lit up almost immediately as he took it. These boys weren't hard to very much satisfy. A bit of weed and they'd call their day a win.

Today it was Mikes birthday. He made it clear he wanted no party, no over the top expensive going out trip. He just wanted to sit on a field and smoke dope with his three friends. Tre, Billie Joe and I.

The sky was transforming from blue skies to dusk. Purples and pinks laying over the clouds in the sky with the sun on its way down. Sun lighting sprawling across the grass of the empty field where we were sat in a circle.

It was an easy scene to set up to please Mike on his birthday. I was thankful he was a casual and down to earth sort of person, because a big fashion high school birthday party's was not on my agenda.

"Where's your birthday crown?" I frowned, watching Mike take his first few puffs as I noticed the absence of his birthday girl tiara.

Mike smiled wide. "Look around,"

My eyes drifted from Mike to Tre who was sat beside him. Then to Billie. Who was already looking at me grinning. The birthday tiara placed messily over his bleached hair.

The birthday crown was a relic of my childhood birthdays. One time when Mike, Tre, Billie joe and I were cleaning out my basement Tre had found it. After that we made a stupid deal to bring it to any future birthdays.

And we had. It's now just a tradition really.

"It's not even your birthday Beej," I laughed with a sigh.

Billies eyes skimmed off me at the joint being held before him, taking it before shrugging to me. "It suites me," He excused before taking a puff.

"I think after we finish that joint we should go cause some trouble," Mike outspoke.

I looked towards Mike, the feeling of a questionable expression ticking on my face. "Today?"

"I like that idea," Tre sided.

"You wanna get into trouble on your birthday?" I questioned. "Today? Like... tonight?"

"C'mon, we won't get into much trouble," Mike grinned, his smile extra wide trying to persuade me.

"Not much trouble is much trouble when you say it Micheal,"

"Come on! It's my birthday!"

"I don't wanna end up with another lecture from the police stations," I crossed my arm.

"I think someone needs to loosen up," Billie smiled, offering the joint over to me.

"Take some advice from your boyfriend," Tre nodded. "You gotta wind down,"

"Billies not my boyfriend, how many times," I huffed. Taking the joint from between his fingers.

"Not yet," Billie mumbled with a smile.

That was a joke. It's best to keep in mind he's joking. I'm pretty sure.

I don't actually know where it came from, but for a while there had been a running joke about Billie and I being a couple. And we weren't. Of course I may have wanted us to be, and with Billies comments such as 'not yet' you'd wonder why we aren't.

Well- things are never that easy. I assure you.

I inhaled on the joint, hoping the high would hit me as fast as it could. The high where ending up in a police station would seem like an appealing way to spend Mikes birthday.