𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 34

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Me and nico walked inside and it was rlly quiet. The current time was 8:44 p.m and sunset was going down already.

Mattia: welp, here's my house
I say as we both walk inside it
Nicole: wowwww it's so big and pretty, you've got taste
Mattia: haha, thanks. Wanna go upstairs and watch a movie?
Nicole: sure

*in mattias room*

Nicole: sooo any siblings?
Mattia:yeah, js one he's in his room rn across the hallway
Nicole: niceee how old is he?
Mattia: 12
Nicole: lucky, I've always wanted a brother
Mattia: yeah, he sure knows how to make u laugh fs even if ur not in the mood for laughing
Mattia: anyways watchu wanna watch??
Nicole: mmmm how bout the kissing booth?
Mattia: sure

And so I put on kissing booth 1 and 20 minutes passed by which meant it was already 9:04 and it was dark outside while we were halfways into the movie. Normally I don't bring girls to my house too 'watch movies' like I said, I bring 'em, and fuck em, then ion know who they are after but Nicole is different. She's special, she's got an effect on me that I can't control and it's hard bc, I'm not happy in life rn but she can change it with js a quick smile. I saw a glimpse of her falling asleep while watching the movie until 5 minutes after, she was asleep. I covered her in blanket and walked outta my room cuz I was bored and she was asleep. I was walking around the house and saw y/n's door a lil open but not to much and saw sum1 there. The same person I beat the shit out of. Her bf Jean, asleep while the movie was on. I quietly opened her door full ways and walked around her room. It was warm and cozy, there were pictures all around her room with her friends but, mostly with Ari. It smelt like Christmas and vanilla it was amazing and I saw Jean moving around so I quickly ran out.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
__________________________________
𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I was still walking around the neighborhood listening to music js thinking and stuff and realized that kai was still on his vacation, i havent heard from him inna while so I figured why not talk to him since I was lonely.

𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔... 𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑓🤍

Kairi: Hey!
Y/n: Hey Kai! How's Hawaii been?
Kairi: literally so beautiful, I forgot what my home town was rlly all about
Y/n: thats amazing Kai, im glad ur having fun
Kairi: yeah, I should be leaving soon though like in 2 days I think but, hows mattia been acting?
Y/n: ugh his same ass self, I mean, you already know mattia polibio and his ass but he brought a girl home today an-
Kairi: yep classic mattia bringing girls home and fucking
Y/n: No, shes different, he came home early today and they havent fucked and u would've thought they would by now and plus she seemed to innocent for mattia
Kairi: Oh fr? Thats new but, the fucker didnt even say goodbye to me
Y/n: Are u serious? He didnt tell his bsf bye KNOWING u were gng onna vacation for a whole ass week?
Kairi: yeah, that's what im saying and ale only texted me a small 'bye, have fun'
Y/n: damn all imma say is u have sum shitty friends but dw, when u get back from Hawaii, me and u can hang out
Kairi: hell yeah fs. Im down but, what decision made u call me?
Y/n: well im walking alone and I js wanted to call u and see how u were
Kairi: oh well, yeah im great its awesome over here.
Y/n: thats amazing im happy ur atleast with ur family
Kairi: oh hey y/n, I gotta go we finna go eat I'll talk to u later
Y/n Alr, talk to yo-
𝑂𝑙𝑎𝑓 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

Welp atleast hes happy. I have no idea what to do at all. Jeans asleep and no contact, kairis outta town, mattias im guessing fucking since im outta the house, and ehhh who cares bout ale im still mad at him for js ditching me like that but wtv. Im js scared that mattias gonna actually kill Jean while im away. Im already 2 minutes till I get home, back to go to reality ig.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
___________________________________
𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
"WHO'S THERE?" I jumped up bc I heard a noice in y/n's room and noticed she wasn't beside me. Fuck I fell asleep, it was dark out already and I saw someone's black car in the driveway but it wasn't    y/n's. I got up and ran down to the kitchen and saw mattia

Jean: Oh shit
Mattia: wtf do u want Justin
Jean: it's actually Jean
Mattia: wtv but wtf are u doing here after I made myself clear the last time?
Jean: well mind u that my gf also lives here, also babysitting your ass
Mattia: Ayo what'd u say to me
He says as he walks up all 'big man' to me angry asf
Jean: welll I mean aren't u 18 years old basically an adult and still has to have a babysitter?

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
Aw hell nah, Ik damn well this mf aint talking when it aint his business

Oh it was a war. A big ass war
Me and Jean circled each other, each of us grinning at the tension we had caused in the room. Suddenly, I curled my hand into a fist and aimed for the front of his nose. My fist hit the bridge of his nose. His blood splattered all over the ground of the kitchen. He winced like a lil pussy he is. I went straight for his jawline and I heard a snap when I threw the punch. The second punch glanced at his stomach while with my other hand I held him still. I got one of his legs and dropped him down, got on top of him and kept on punching nonstop. Jean tried stopping me but he was too weak. He just, didnt have anytime to punch back. Just as he was finally abt to punch me, I heard the door open and we both were still on the ground while Jean was bloody red all over.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃