𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 6

I woke up at 1:28 pm. I fell asleep at 7:00 am so don't judge me. I was tired as hell. Since it was barely 1:30 pm I decided to go to the mall for some stuff yk to treat myself for last night I felt kinda down so I figured "why not cheer myself up". But I went to eat breakfast first and then got dressed.

I wore this

I wore this. It's not to fancy nor plain. It's cute for just a day of going to the mall. After I finished the breakfast my mom made I left and went to Starbucks for my original coffee and headed to THE MALL.
——————————————————
I just walked in the mall and my nose was basically running for food because of all the food that was in here but I wasn't hungry I just ate breakfast (lmao I just noticed I put breakfast instead of lunch and it's already in the afternoon). I went into like 4 stores. 1.Victorias secret, I just got two pairs of bras and 4 pairs of underwear since they were on sale for buy two get two free so why not yk. 2. Bath and body works, I got a body set which included a perfume, a lotion, body scrub, and hand sanitizer and the scent was red velvet. 3.Shoe department, I got a pair of vans, converses, and some socks since I was running out of them. 4. Jewels for cools, I got 4 pairs of earrings, only two came with a necklace so it was a pack and a really expensive ass ring but totes worth it.