𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 16

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
All we did was look at elephants, monkeys, tigers, pandas, and like 20 other animals (I actually had to google what are some animals because I blacked out for a sec😭) By the time we knew it, it was already 7:23 p.m and we left the zoo because we lost track of time. I wanted to get home early so I could see what mattia was doing but when I got home I didn't see him anywhere around the house.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
*They are all at the mall*
K:Should I get this shirt or this shirt?
A:I think that one
*Ale says pointing at the red champion one
K:Mattia!
M:What?!
K:What are u looking at
M:Noth-
A:That girl over there
*He says pointing to this girl*

K:Really mattia M:What she's fine K:You ca-*Mattia starts walking over to her*A:He's never gonna learn is he K:Nope never will A:*Sighs* Lets just go he's prolly gonna take her home and fuck her like the last time we came to the mallK:lemme just p...

K:Really mattia
M:What she's fine
K:You ca-
*Mattia starts walking over to her*
A:He's never gonna learn is he
K:Nope never will
A:*Sighs* Lets just go he's prolly gonna take her home and fuck her like the last time we came to the mall
K:lemme just pay for these
*Kari pays for his clothes and they leave*
——————————————————
M:Hey babygirl what's ur name?
??:Adriana
M:That's a pretty name but yk what would make it so much prettier??
Ad:What *Laughs*
M: *Whispering in her ear* Me saying ur name while u sucking my cock...
Ad:*Whispering to him* Say less daddy
M:😏
——————————————————
Yup I took her home and she was great but not like the best I've had before...
——————————————————
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
We go in my room and y/n wasn't in the house. Yesss she could yell my name as loud as she wants. First we start making out and then I start to grab her boobs and she moans in my mouth allowing me to stick my tounge into her mouth and then she started taking off my shirt and I took off her shirt and pants leaving her in her Victoria's Secret underwear and bra on while I took off my pants leaving us half naked and we continue making out for 5 more minutes until she pulls away and whispers in my ear...
Ad:I want u inside of me
M:Say less babygirl
And I take of the rest of her clothes and I start to take off my boxers and I start pumping my self up as she lays on the bed. I thrust inside of her slowly and she yells
Ad:FASTER!!!
I go faster and faster
M:*Slaps her ass*
Ad:*Moans* I'm gonna *moans* cum
M:Hold it
Ad:Ahh mattia!!!
M:THATS NOT MY NAME
Ad:Ughh daddy ur so fucking big
I hold onto her hips and help her bounce up and down.
M:Cum for me mamas
Ad:*Cums on his dick*
She gets off of me and starts to tease my dick
M: Ion like teasing baby
She starts sucking on my dick going up and down and I'm making sure she gags on it by pulling her hair and I could feel it hit the back of her throat. I groan and throw my head back while rolling my eyes. I cum in her mouth and she wipes her mouth clean with her thumb.
Ad:That was good
M:Yea...
Ad:Imma go
She starts changing and then she starts to walk outta my house.
M:Umm bye
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃
——————————————————
𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I decided to go to the top my favorite calming place. It's the top of a mountain where u could see all the city lights and you could just take ur mind off everything and just enjoy the view. Not that I was stressing or anything but I just needed me time because of mattia and then a call interrupted my inner-thoughts and it was...ale?!
*Y/n is on call with ale
𝗔:𝗵𝗲𝘆!
𝘆/𝗻:𝗵𝗲𝘆??
𝗔:𝘄𝗿𝘆𝗱?
𝘆/𝗻:𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗔:𝗢𝗵 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗺
𝘆/𝗻:𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁?
𝗔:𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗺𝗿𝘄?!
𝘆/𝗻:𝗛𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁
𝗔:𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 8 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆!
𝘆/𝗻: 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲
𝗔:𝗕𝘆𝗲!
*Y/n ends call*
Welp now I have a date for tmrw I shouldn't be bored anymore.
𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘃

A/N: This was the very first smut I ever wrote but it's not as good as other ones because it's not y/n but oh just u wait he's gonna be in her guts a lil too much...